A Confession

You really have no idea how creepy you are, do you? Also, I thought you quit FCP? Or was that "I'm done, see you all around, thx guys it was fun" stuff another LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME?
why am I so creepy?No I don't see that at all, if you want this discussion lets do it in private please not on the boards. Daniel you could enlighten me with Vb in private. This way you can point out all my faults, and put me down even more. and you still have no clue where I am coming from or whats going on with me in my life, or where I am at with my Cancer treatments because you don't talk with me. As for my other therapy sessions for my depression they are going fine thank you. As for my psychiatrist there is no signs of any psychotic thinking or breaks that she see's or that my other personal friends, including my bf or family sees either. Can you just not leave me alone, just a little longer. Why is it that when we play cards on line your so different and things are fine? When I am on skype, things aren't this bad?I don't get it, we get along then?, we have fun, or is it you just being a bit two face. If you don't engage me in a battle there won't be one. It's that simple, besides I don't want to go out of this world battling with people, that's not my intention. it's to have as much fun as possible. Doing the things I love the most. Which one of the things is playing poker, with people who I think are challenging and who I think would be fun to play with. It's not much to ask for really. and If your asking If I given up on my treatments maybe so. Just leave it at that.
  • Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for my psychiatrist there is no signs of any psychotic thinking or breaks that she see's or that my other personal friends, including my bf or family sees either.
I have, just now, completely reversed my position on the merits of a public healthcare system.
you got that right, I can play between them just as much as I can play between the bed sheets :club:
Nobody wants to hear your sexual innuendo. Seriously.
You see, the wink was because she knows that you know that she wants you, and you're the one she wants between said sheets. :ts
noroses.png