A Confession

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, didn't Chrozzo speak to Rose many times, when he was ill? Was that your wife too?I'm 100% sure the only level here is the OP.
i don't get it...what was the purpose of it to begin with? I'm not one of the people who could've been possibly hurt by the whole thing, but i'm sure there are some on here that very well could be. And i wouldn't be surprised if they were really upset. if this was one of those human reaction type experiments, and a fake account i think you might have been better off just letting it die and not outing yourself.i do have questions tho, rose pm'd me with her name and cell number, she was staying at CW. I called CW and they gave me her room. There was coincidentally someone staying there under her name?

the best part is that i knew all along. sure, i didnt actually tell vb that i knew. it was better that way. our "fights" were much realer coming from a place of ignorance. but i knew the whole time. surely did.

Actually, I seem to be the only one who is 'offended.'Indeed a valuable lesson. Anyone who shares valuable information on the internet is asking for crap. The only good reason is to get laid, and anyone who finds a date on the internet could just as easily ask a friend to hook them up with their ugly friend and save hundreds of hours.
I'm not totally sold that this is a legit confession -- it's pretty ridiculous that somebody would spend that much time with a fake/joke account, but no more ridiculous than Existential Rose -- but if it were, I don't think I'd be offended. It was just a practical joke, and I don't think anybody was hurt, or really could have been. The poker-challenge ramifications are probably the most offensive, but I'm not really sure what happened there. Good reverse level, VB. Veeeeery good.
I'm not totally sold that this is a legit confession -- it's pretty ridiculous that somebody would spend that much time with a fake/joke account, but no more ridiculous than Existential Rose -- but if it were, I don't think I'd be offended. It was just a practical joke, and I don't think anybody was hurt, or really could have been. The poker-challenge ramifications are probably the most offensive, but I'm not really sure what happened there. Good reverse level, VB. Veeeeery good.
Yeah that, along with accepting stakesI might shoot an email to pokerstars if vb decides he doesn't want to explain himself.
Did you play the challenge with your normal account and the rcgs account? If so, then I want my buy-in back from the December challenge.
This is pretty silly. 'She' came in last in the challenge; her buyin was a donation.
This is pretty silly. 'She' came in last in the challenge; her buyin was a donation.
You did ok in the December challenge, along with winning one of the tourneys that I railed you in.

If rose really is an actual person, this is even better. Or if she's a real person and admits and then down the road vb admits that this was like a 14th level levelling, I'll be happy as my brain explodes.Ok, my brain won't explode...I've never really cared about rose either way. But it's still funny, only because other people seem to care so much.

I'm still pretty sure it is you. All of it. At least 6 accounts.Anyone who is offended here should die of swine flu, because they suck. Apparently a discourse on if this represents potentially dangerous sociopathy is not going to happen here. Which is good, since I wouldn't really understand it anyway.

loooooooooooolz

i love how people are so offended. vb is one sadistic sonofabitch. and i love it.
I actually agree with SA21.
It would definitely be hilarious but I am 100% certain that they are not the same person. Although the person who created the account is probably going to be the most surprised of all.
I'm wondering if the fake Rose knows or not. I kinda think the fake Rose did know only because of how quick he was to get her on Skype.It's funny how when you actually look back and say "Yeah, it is VBs wife!!!" Well the past few times that I was on skype with VB playing Chinese, we were able to hear your wife in the background and she sounded EXACTLY like Rose and her high pitched voice.And I hope that this outing isn't a level either because then I will quit the internets for looking foolish again.
I have a question. How did you get a Hamilton paper to run a story on Rose's battle with the government to pay for her stomach surgery?
I have a question. How did you get a Hamilton paper to run a story on Rose's battle with the government to pay for her stomach surgery?
He posted in the OP that it's based off of his aunt?
lol reading comprehension.tanner, youre a whining bitch.the end.
What am I whining about? Just investigating. Why so confrontational?If I'm the only one that is skeptical about this then I'll shutup. You guys are ok with giving stakes to someone who ends up being a joke account. Especially the ftops. You guys who participated in the challenge are ok with someone buying in for 2 accounts? This happened in 2 of the challenges if vb's story is correct. How many neg-o's did you and 'rcgs' play in together vb? If your wife is ok with taking the time to play all these tourneys I'm sure she would be cool with posting her story in here.I'm just going to assume vb is lying until he gives us all the details.
What am I whining about? Just investigating. Why so confrontational?
Really? "I want my money back from the FCP Challenge" "I should report VB to Stars support unless he starts answering questions," etc.
You did ok in the December challenge, along with winning one of the tourneys that I railed you in.
I did well in several of the challenges. My wife, Rcgs59, did not place in any of the challenges, and therefore did not receive any portion of anyone's buyin money. Even if she did though I do not see why you would have a problem with this. From your perspective it doesn't much matter if the account is played by a 30 year old woman, a 65 year old man, or a 45 year old transsexual.