A Confession

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't see the pic I posted? See, it's a dog who stole the postman shoes but they don't even fit!
I did see your pic, and it is completely fantastic. It was totally worthy of quoting, and I was remiss not to quote it. :club:
Followed closely by Mr Zimmerlin?
I'll give Zimmerlin a close second. But in the presence of Clay, all others truly and honestly pale in comparison.
you mean source strat you son of a bitch
awww fuckStrat,JJJ,C&H......whomever. Am I supposed to pay attention to the poster that brings the funny?
awww fuckStrat,JJJ,C&H......whomever. Am I supposed to pay attention to the poster that brings the funny?
I don't know who C&H is but I am quite pleased to be mentioned with JJJ.
I don't know who C&H is but I am quite pleased to be mentioned with JJJ.
I don't know who C&H or JJJ is but more importantly, how did you ever come across this website and I mean...........why?

Noble in the sound whichmarks the pale easeof their dreams, they ridethe bel canto of our time: the patient en-circlement of Narcissus &as he pines I tooam wan with fever,have fears which setthe vanished child abovereproach. Cry as youwill, take what youneed, the night is youngand limitless our greed.

Allie to clear up any medical questions you have Pm them to me and I will answer them. As I can explain the electrolyte inbalances, and all of my surgeries. Brvheart I can assure you I am not JJJ. as for Clay Aiken very well stated and it does fit this thread so well.

well I must say that this has been truly an eye opener for me as well as Vb for sure. When Vb approached me about this a few weeks ago I thought about it hard and said sure why not , people here accused me of not taking levels well so I thought lets go for it. Lets try to pull off one because of course people always thought that I was a level from the start. Well hello folks I am here to assure you I am no level and never was. As for personal and confidential conversations I had with people here they always remain private and will always remain private. Too bad that can't be said the same for people that I have devulged personal or private information to, which obiviuosly has leaked out beside the fact that I had released my own personal stuff. I had made some mistakes personal ones yes and regretted them as well. I had madesome good friendships, some good comic relief, some classic buntings with some of you, but I don't hate anyone or any experience here. My battles with cancer are ongoing and will be. My poker is for fun and yes my games suck but I want to have fun with them and to achieve someof my goals I stated earlier today in another thread. Any ways this is really me a girl from Hamilton who was trying to level people as she was part of many levels herself. If I offended anyone I am truly sorrybut, it wasn't intended that way. If my backers want there money back I am willing to settle with them, and give them there money back. I do appreciate there support and it was a great expereince. One thatI will never forget and always carry in my heart. people may hate me, you can be my friend it's your choice. I am a part of FCP whether youlike it or not. I am going to rub people for the fun and for the heck of it. I will be there for rails, support and challenges, but it's up to you. I not saying I don't care if you like me or if youdon't but I not going to sweat over it either.and this is full of grammar and spelling mistakes as I had not had the time to proof read it or fix it at this point and timethis was a 100% level folks and that what it was
I call super triple level. This is still VB and he's going to reveal it again in like 5 years.
I call super triple level. This is still VB and he's going to reveal it again in like 5 years.
flushgarden that statement was all me and had nothing to do with Vb at all. He did not see it before hand like I saw the one I posted at the beginning. Actually it was written as I was watching this level go down, at the time when I was going to come out sooner before Vb called me out. I barely finished it at that time, and never had time to proof read it to fix the grammar or spelling errors in it.

This is like some Usual Suspects style level to fool us into believing shes a real person.In my post I intentionally mentioned something we had only discussed in private(not rose, I never talked to her) and got a pm from VB to delete so basically I knew it was a level but what I was hoping was that Rose had realised her time here was too much and VB had decided to take the bullet and she would leave the forum or start a new account and try to get by without giving away all her details or doing the bat shit crazy stuff she has been up to. Now that thats not the case this is all a bit lame but whatever.

the fake rose account needs to be unbanned immediately imo
This was brilliant.

Man, I leave the forum for a day, and I miss out on all the drama.Congrats to vb and rose for a good level. The responses to the op were classic. I am eagerly awaiting a qyayqi catpic cliffnotes to be posted.If, in fact, vb IS rose, congrats for the best joke account ever.Ironically, while this was going on, I was reading this book to my daughter before bedtime:grover3.jpg

QUOTE (IQCrash @ Monday, August 17th, 2009, 4:36 AM) the fake rose account needs to be unbanned immediately imo
I have a sneaky idea who is under the fake Rose account. btw, Len was willing to talk to you on skype tonight IQ but you would not answer my call. You had your chance.
I have a sneaky idea who is under the fake Rose account. btw, Len was willing to talk to you on skype tonight IQ but you would not answer my call. You had your chance.
Hmm....I wonder why he wasn't eagerly awaiting your skype call. Actually, I don't wonder at all.

I think my favorite thing about this thread is all the people that were pissed off either way. first it was "how dare you!" then it was "whatever that's stupid." these are the same people that don't think andy kauffman was funny. (read: stupid)I am now in the vbnautilus fan club.

Well, if vb wins the internet, you surely lose.
Look, if this is true, you people shouldn't be worried about why vb would enter into such personal conversations. You should be learning the valuable lesson that it's ridiculous to share personal information with a stranger over the internet, especially one who is...well, like rose. COME ON!
This isn't an offshoot of the Lincoln-Douglas debates, it's a poker forum. COME ON!
I'm only 4 pages in, but Speedz has jumped out to a *huge* lead in winning this thread. :club:
I think it's time I come clean, everyone.I'm actually Rose.I'd like to apologize for all the suicidal PMs I've sent over the last year, sometimes I take too many tranquilizers and get carried away. Anyway, it's been a fun experiment but now I must go and have the doctors remove the cancer from my vagina. See you in 30 minutes.
I must say, IQ, for a 60 year old women you absolutely destroyed (in a good way) in the tranny thread in OT.
Oh yeah, about Ryland...
no...noo...... my mind can't take it....
king_tanner, nickforgot, Tehtoe, HighwayStar, wildspoke, SGFULTON83, jkalib, BigDMcGee, yourboygsarida, slink, AAsnake88, Moneyball16, vbnautilus, timwakefield, Dirtydutch, outsider13, Naismith, Clay Aiken, mrdannyg, theresa113, Ottawa_Biatch, GetSprung, Sick Boy, jeff_536, looshle, hank213, Tactical Bear, pauld22, cherryObebe, chrispycream, Canuckickstan, Graydon, New2FCPI've been coming back to this forum day after day waiting for Clay to post again.
Any excuse to get Clay Aiken on the forum is always a good one.. We as a people need more poetry.
I don't understand the Rose post...Are you one in the same or two separate people doing a ruse? Because the IP addresses are still different? (I only bring this up since you mentioned the mods and your fear of discovery by us.)
Yeah, I'm confused too.
Yeah, I'm confused 3.
I think my favorite thing about this thread is all the people that were pissed off either way. first it was "how dare you!" then it was "whatever that's stupid." these are the same people that don't think andy kauffman was funny. (read: stupid)I am now in the vbnautilus fan club.
At first I was like, 'Whatever, that's stupid,' but now I'm all 'How dare you!' Andy Kaufman...he was that guy on Night Court, right?
COME ON!