• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoyed tonights episode. Ari is just so so good.How the hell did Ari's "son" snag that role? I think anyone else could have done better. Terrible terrible kid actor.

I love this show, Ari is great in every scene he has. I really want to know where there going with vince's character this year.Also I HATE Turtle's new wardrobe, those sweaters make me want to cry. I hope this dont last.

How the hell did Ari's "son" snag that role?
He has to be somebody's kid...there's no way they cast him without having some kind of important connection. He's just painfully awful.
So come on, informal poll...If you were Turtle would you really ask Jamie to go on the show and make out with Drama?
I wouldn't ask her to do it, but I'd throw it out there to see if she'd want to do it for fun.
that girl is heinous
I still think she's cute...but obviously annoying...though it may not be her fault that E has absolutely zero chemistry with basically anyone, but especially women.
He has to be somebody's kid...there's no way they cast him without having some kind of important connection. He's just painfully awful.I wouldn't ask her to do it, but I'd throw it out there to see if she'd want to do it for fun.
I can't say I even noticed the kids acting. You people are criticaland I'd definitely throw it in that girl. She isn't ugly. I'd call her cute, and the fact she looks 12 makes her even hotter to me, and Sal

E's girlfriend is from Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist. She always looks a little bit older than I think she is. I don't think anyone on the show has sexual chemistry with anyone they've been paired up with. (Although I'm a little more forgiving with Kevin Connolly. Think about the poor casting director, trying to find a romantic pairing for his 5' male star, who had a very public affair with Paris Hilton. Not much to choose from, I'd imagine.)

I can't say I even noticed the kids acting. You people are critical
Come on...he sounds like he's reading his lines off a cue card, but can't even read very well.
E's girlfriend is from Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist. She always looks a little bit older than I think she is.
This is confusing to me. I think she looks 15. She's younger than that?And yes, I'm in the Ron/Sal camp.
I don't think anyone on the show has sexual chemistry with anyone they've been paired up with.
Maybe Drama and the his tweet/chirp chick.
meh, not to happy with this season so far
shut the fuck up.
How the hell did Ari's "son" snag that role? I think anyone else could have done better. Terrible terrible kid actor.
that kid is doug ellin's son. you know, the creator of the show. so shut the fuck up.
He has to be somebody's kid...there's no way they cast him without having some kind of important connection.
that kid is doug ellin's son. you know, the creator of the show. so shut the fuck up.
Speedz, you're a motherfucking genius.
Speedz, you're a motherfucking genius.
What would make someone so obviously sabotage their own show?

I wouldn't say E's new girl is ugly. She is annoying yes, but still cute. And I just IMDB'd her she is 25 years old. As far as the letting Drama use Jamie Lynn in the show i'm not sure. I would be heavily leaning towards no, BUT if it helped his career then maybe a small chance. lol Drama needs all the help he can get, h doesnt need to go back to Viking Quest fame.

I really can't stand E's smush faced girlfriend. She is really annoying.
She's kinda cute, but yes, really annoying.Which I'm pretty sure is the idea. Don't need the audience getting attached to or liking some chick who's probably not going to stick around for more than 2-3 more episodes (just guessing, I have no clue).
there hasn't been a single good laugh so far this season - horrid dreck
I actually don't view the show as a comedy. It's more of a guy's soap opera, which is frequently amusing. I'm not enjoying E this season however... which opposed to everyone else... is unusual for me. I want Ashley to die and I want the story lines focused on Drama or Vince... not E and Turtle.

I'd prefer less Drama.I don't mind E, but hate this new girl. And him shutting down his Murphy Group just means he has nothing else to go out and do. I like the Turtle/Jamie stuff, her playing dress up with him makes me laugh.

I'd prefer less Drama.
have you lost your mind? drama is hilarious on so many levels. and you people complaining about to much E need to wake the fuck up. he is the main character. always has been.

Drama has his moments, but I think he's way to much of a hater for my tastes. He hates on Turtle and E constantly and frankly, it's a little annoying.Grenier is a weak actor, Dillon is decent, Turtle is avg, and E is probably the best of the group.IMO