• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen much of this show, but I can say this:I do Jamie Lynn Sigler, even knowing that schlub Turtle had already been there (washing up required)John Ellis = Charles WidmoreVince is prettier than a lot of women.

I always felt like E's bad acting adds to the show in some strange way. Maybe I am just trying to make lemonade out of lemons subconciously.
The show may be called Entourage, but it's Jeremy Piven's awesomeness that keeps it on the air. He's so perfect in that role that I don't even notice how bad the other actors must be (since everyone else can't stop talking about how horrible Connolly and Grenier are).

I could care less about the acting in the show. I like it alot. It entertains me.

Good episode.Sloan owned E when she said "lets not be" and walked away.HAHA

Sloan owned E when she said "lets not be" and walked away.
She got self owned at the end when he ignored her pathetic message. Screw women who leave you hanging like that, I'm glad E isn't waiting on her though it's to bad he doesn't have a better option than the girl that looks like a rodent.
Man I ussually think Jamie Lynn Sigler is hot but compared to the rest of the tail on the show she looks like a 5.
Jamie looked WAY better than Ashley.Good episode. Not enough Lloyd, but Ari was good.
She got self owned at the end when he ignored her pathetic message. Screw women who leave you hanging like that, I'm glad E isn't waiting on her though it's to bad he doesn't have a better option than the girl that looks like a rodent.
QFTAlthough i think Sloan will get jealous of Ashley and try to ge E back. Then E will deny her. By the end of the year they will somehow be back together.
That was a good moment when he deleted the text and moved on. I know it's not the last of her but screw that. I liked the episode, the next one looks good as well. I wonder if they're going to do the whole Eddie Griffin vs the Ferrari Enzo thing...seems like they probably will with all 4 guys driving expensive imports.
Man I ussually think Jamie Lynn Sigler is hot but compared to the rest of the tail on the show she looks like a 5.
Her and Turtle have a really awkward chemistry...when they kiss it's kind of shocking to think they date in real life. Maybe it's like the Friends episode where Joey loses all on-stage chemistry with a girl once he bangs her and the tension is gone.
I thought she was cute...tiny, looks 16, a little snaggletooth...I liked her.
I thought she was cute...tiny, looks 16, a little snaggletooth...I liked her.
I thought she looked like a Chiwawa. But at least she has her fans so good for her.Also Jamie was on one of the late night talk shows last week (Kimmel I think) talking about how she got the reoccurring role this year and dating Jerry. Apparently they like to play golf and spend a lot of time playing Tiger Woods 2010. Whatever works.
At least I know I am not the only one. I think on Sopranos she was so hot because she seemed so innocent and Tony would never wear or act the way she has acted on this show.
QFTAlthough i think Sloan will get jealous of Ashley and try to ge E back. Then E will deny her. By the end of the year they will somehow be back together.
Yeah how can he deny Sloan wish they would have given him a much hotter chick though. I just feel I am commiting a crime if I look at Ashley cause she just looks like she is 16. Is it me has Turtle lost his good side kick humor. Its like they are trying to expand on his character and making him grow into his own but it just doesn't match. Yeah more Lloyd and Ari is needed.
I thought the same. I mean she's definitely hot, but she was probably last compared to Sloan, Kelly, and Vince's date for the premiere.
Yeah how can he deny Sloan wish they would have given him a much hotter chick though. I just feel I am commiting a crime if I look at Ashley cause she just looks like she is 16.
They should just give him (ok, us) back the Perfect 10 model and be done with it.
I thought she looked like a Chiwawa. But at least she has her fans so good for her.Also Jamie was on one of the late night talk shows last week (Kimmel I think) talking about how she got the reoccurring role this year and dating Jerry. Apparently they like to play golf and spend a lot of time playing Tiger Woods 2010 ON WEED. Whatever works.
fyp
Her and Turtle have a really awkward chemistry...when they kiss it's kind of shocking to think they date in real life.
i think its awesome that they are playing the whole, "how is she with this loser angle?" kind of like the vince cant act storyline, sometimes i wonder if the shows writers are really just third level mocking their actors.

I thought it was a better episode than the premiere. I also thought the 26 year old newbie agent at Miller Gold was the hottest girl on that episode. Who can blame Gary Cole for that?Both the wife and I thought the snaggletooth girl was ridiculously busted (for this show, in real life she is alright).I am confused as to why Ari cares so much about his buddy stepping out. I think they are trying to portray Ari as borderline desperate for a friend his age which is an interesting angle.