• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spent like ten minutes trying to remember what happened last season and finally remembered the whole smoke jumpers sagais turtle still banging jamie lynn in real life?

I spent like ten minutes trying to remember what happened last season and finally remembered the whole smoke jumpers sagais turtle still banging jamie lynn in real life?
yes..at least he was.
  • 1 month later...

They pushed it back a little... but it's officially starting back up July 12th, 9:30ct.

Can't wait for this. Gonna brush up on all the seasons in the next week.

Can't wait for this. Gonna brush up on all the seasons in the next week.
Vince bangs whoever he wants, drama embarrasses himself, Ari yells, turtle smokes weed, E is annoyingWhat's to brush up on?
Vince bangs whoever he wants, drama embarrasses himself, Ari yells, turtle smokes weed, E is annoyingWhat's to brush up on?
E is the only thing that keeps Vince from failure.E is not annoying.
E is the only thing that keeps Vince from failure.E is not annoying.
I hate E with a vengeance - Eric Connelly is horrible and boring - he's one of the luckiest men in show business to be making the money he is and banging the chicks he doesI love every bit of the show but him
I hate E with a vengeance - Eric Connelly is horrible and boring - he's one of the luckiest men in show business to be making the money he is and banging the chicks he doesI love every bit of the show but him
Accurate [ ]Not Accurate [x]
I really like E. He's probably my favorite character. Drama is probably the best actor of the group. (not including Ari's office)

Without a doubt, Ari is the best character on Entourage and probably one of the best characters in all of TV in recent years.

They pushed it back a little... but it's officially starting back up July 12th, 9:30ct.
oh nice...I was running out of TV after finishing Fringe and Celebrity Apprentice 2. this show is such great summer brain candy!
top ten entourage moments - how many are instigated by E?zero
The acid trip where E doesn't talk for most of the show is pretty epic. Theres always one like that when on a trip.I hate E too and am aware of the the irony of using that example.
  • 2 weeks later...
They made the cover of Cigar Aficionado this month
Just read the article.Good read, fun group of guys.Ari was supposed to have one line in the first show then kind of be a third string character, but Pivens made the roll so good they made him tier one.None of them expected it to go past season one, and now it's so hot.

SFAwesomeThis season is gonna be soo good.Can we please see Jamie Lynn Sigler naked 1 time?

loved it? This episode was terribad. The scenes were weak, the dialog sucked and the acting seemed forced. Maybe they'll pick it up next week.