Badugi... The Stupiest Most Addicting Game Ever?

No point really. You just mentioned low ball and I think of low ball as 2-7 so I added clarification. And it was my frustration with this stupid game on why I forgot we slept together. ;)I just hate losing.
sleeping with jeff is like losing?
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost not poker but a good game all round.
Almost? It actually isn't poker at all. Poker hands always have 5 cards. I think 5 card badugi would be more enjoyable, you would still need all 4 suits.
Almost? It actually isn't poker at all. Poker hands always have 5 cards. I think 5 card badugi would be more enjoyable, you would still need all 4 suits.
They could add another suitI think it should be apples
U still angry that she forgot she went to bed with you?
No point really. You just mentioned low ball and I think of low ball as 2-7 so I added clarification. And it was my frustration with this stupid game on why I forgot we slept together. ;)I just hate losing.
sleeping with jeff is like losing?
GODDAMMIT
when i slept with jeff I felt like a winner
Thanks stevie. love you too.
this isn't true. the game started with four card hands mostly. And what about games like guts and lou?

It's a silly, weird draw game but like any game, there's fun in the challenge of figuring out a winning strategy, finding edges and taking advantage of opponents.I think of it as a more fun version of 27TD.

I tried it last night for the first time. It was.. so so. I felt like I needed to learn the odds a lot better to be good at it.Hand strength is pretty confusing, like if I have a made badugi opening, should I just bet like mad to make people pay to draw to theirs, regardless of how bad my badugi may be?

I tried it last night for the first time. It was.. so so. I felt like I needed to learn the odds a lot better to be good at it.Hand strength is pretty confusing, like if I have a made badugi opening, should I just bet like mad to make people pay to draw to theirs, regardless of how bad my badugi may be?
the little I've played it seems to me a 9 low is the average showdown badugi, so work with that?
Like any drawing game, it depends on who's in, how many cards they're drawing and how they bet after each draw.But yeah, as Balloon said, the average Badugi shown down is about a 9. The betting action pre-draw should give you an idea of where your made Badugi stands, let alone the draw if you're in position.