Has anyone here tried playing Resident Evil 5 Co-Op online with a friend? My friend has it and asked me to rent it so we can play Co-Op online but the online menu suck ass in this game.If anyone has done this please let me know how you can create a game and invite a player to it. Right now we are able to create a game and host it online but we cannot invite each other. Also, we can not find our game in the lobby, we see other peoples games but not either one of ours. Are we forgetting/missing something?
II'm assuming this is on XBOX Live?I've never played RE5 but if it's anything similar to CoD4 then have your friend join a game, and then go to your friends list and go to his gamertag and you should be able to hit "Join Session in Progress" which will put you in the same game lobby as him.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

In regards to RE5 and teaming up with a friend. I don't have the game so I am unsure. I would say that you join as a party and then go into the game and fire up a session and since you are in a party already then it should put you in there together.All this march madness crap got me wanting a basketball game. So after some reading the hands down favorite amongst people is College Hoops 2K8. Everything I read says it just simply plays better than any of the EA games, even 09. And NCAA BBall 09 is just ridiculously riddled with bugs. So I headed to EB and picked CH2k8 up for $14.99 used. Can't beat that even if it isn't that good. But it is. First thing was going to 2K Share and downloading a user created 09 Roster for all the teams. That will be useful in the future since it sounds as if 2K will not make another one but each year users who have too much time on their hands will create updated rosters that you can dl for nothing.Started 2 legacies. One open, where you start off as a rookie coach and take a job at a small school and hope to get better offers as the years go by or stay and make it an elite team. Started off with UC Davis. 0-2 and things don't look good for this season. Then I started a closed legacy where you pick a team and can play up to 40 seasons. I chose Michigan because, well I have always liked UofM Bball and because even though I like MSU more (GO STATE!) it would be more challenging with uofM. Currently 6-6 going into Big Ten play. Would be 7-5 if not for a last second three drained by CMU 2 games back. DAMMIT.

Has anyone here tried playing Resident Evil 5 Co-Op online with a friend? My friend has it and asked me to rent it so we can play Co-Op online but the online menu suck ass in this game.If anyone has done this please let me know how you can create a game and invite a player to it. Right now we are able to create a game and host it online but we cannot invite each other. Also, we can not find our game in the lobby, we see other peoples games but not either one of ours. Are we forgetting/missing something?
are you playing on the PS3 or do you finally have your 360 yet?

I also picked up a basketball game this weekend although not really a college hoops fan so I went with NBA 2K9. I've only played like 4 complete games. Won 2 and lost 2 but it seems that I'm doing 90% of my scoring from the paint. I just can't seem to ever get anybody open for an open jumper. I've tried running plays and shit but most of the time I don't know where the hell I'm suppose to pass the ball and shit. I know there's a Practice mode where you can run the plays but I haven't messed with that yet.Anyway anyone up for a game today? Like I said, I suck but w.e.

I also picked up a basketball game this weekend although not really a college hoops fan so I went with NBA 2K9. I've only played like 4 complete games. Won 2 and lost 2 but it seems that I'm doing 90% of my scoring from the paint. I just can't seem to ever get anybody open for an open jumper. I've tried running plays and shit but most of the time I don't know where the hell I'm suppose to pass the ball and shit. I know there's a Practice mode where you can run the plays but I haven't messed with that yet.Anyway anyone up for a game today? Like I said, I suck but w.e.
with the 2k9 do they have something where you start off as a rookie and move up through the ranks? Kind of like how the NHL has a create a pro. I have been really bored with my games and need something new. Actually been playing guitar hero 3. Still only playing that on medium instead of playing hard on rock band 2. Trying to see if I can 5 star all the medium songs for GH. For me I still get a kick playing through the fire on easy. Still haven't hit 100% but did the best I have last night. I think I missed 5 notes and two of them were just mistakes on easy times and I strummed too early. Any body Dl'ed the pack for COD WaW? I have only been able to play the zombies once and that was with people I didn't know so they got kinda cranky cause I didn't know where anything was. My friends still haven't down loaded it yet. Still having the most fun playing COD 4. Wanna see if I can get a 20 kill streak. Just had an 18 kill streak the other night and possibly could have gotten more but the round ended before I died. Okay think I am down with the video game babble today.
are you playing on the PS3 or do you finally have your 360 yet?
Sorry, I should have specified. This is on PS3. Haven't found a good 360 to jump on just yet.
Sorry, I should have specified. This is on PS3. Haven't found a good 360 to jump on just yet.
oh ok, PSN is a bit more fickle when trying to create games than XBL iscan't be of much help to you there since the only PS3 game that I play online is LBP
Actually been playing guitar hero 3. Still only playing that on medium instead of playing hard on rock band 2. Trying to see if I can 5 star all the medium songs for GH. For me I still get a kick playing through the fire on easy. Still haven't hit 100% but did the best I have last night. I think I missed 5 notes and two of them were just mistakes on easy times and I strummed too early.
I play the music games frequently. If you want to do some multi-player let me know.

Anyone pick up Guitar Hero Metallica? Grabbed on Sunday and I've gotten a bit of play out of it. Obviously its a must own if your a Metallica fan. I'm not a huge Metallica fan but I like them enough as well as the 21 other artists in the game. There are a lot of cool features included in this game for fans.

Anyone pick up Guitar Hero Metallica? Grabbed on Sunday and I've gotten a bit of play out of it. Obviously its a must own if your a Metallica fan. I'm not a huge Metallica fan but I like them enough as well as the 21 other artists in the game. There are a lot of cool features included in this game for fans.
I should be getting in the next couple of weeks.
just put in my reservations for fight night and the new UFC game. Can't wait for fight night.
with the announcement of a new Punch Out game for the Wii I think I will pass on Fight Nightboxing is one of those games that I enjoy more when it has an arcade feel to it
with the announcement of a new Punch Out game for the Wii I think I will pass on Fight Nightboxing is one of those games that I enjoy more when it has an arcade feel to it
for me I just have the hardest time playing the wii. To me the wii has been one of my stupidest purchases every. I played it when I first got it and haven't bought a new game since wii fit, and of course I stopped playing that too.
for me I just have the hardest time playing the wii. To me the wii has been one of my stupidest purchases every. I played it when I first got it and haven't bought a new game since wii fit, and of course I stopped playing that too.
Same here. I have Wii sports, Mario Galaxy and Mario Kart, and just don't even play it at all anymore. I probably would if some people came over and wanted to play one, but then I gotta find some fresh batteries for the controllers and all that stuff. It's kind of a hassle. I wish there were more games worth buying.
I wish there were more games worth buying.
I wonder where you guys get this. A quick comparison of titles by platform based on metacritic's compiled scoring. 360: Exclusive Titles 90+ rating = 9Wii: Exclusive Titles 90+ rating = 6PS3: Exclusive Titles 90+ rating = 3A reasonable list of what are considered to be must play/own exclusive Wii titles* based on a combination of reviews and feedback from other sites I read up on. This doesn't include dross platform titles like Guitar Hero etc.Super Mario GalaxyLegend of Zelda: Twilight PrincessWorld of GooSuper Smash Bros. Brawl MadworldMario Kart WiiMetroid Prime 3: CorruptionZack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' TreasureBomberman BlastTetris PartySuper Paper Mario MaBoShi: The Three Shape Arcade Boom BloxNo More HeroesWarioWare: Smooth MovesTrauma Center: Second OpinionResident Evil 4 WiiOkamiAlso last I checked, 360 and PS3 controllers use batteries or have to be charged too, it's no more a hassle than any other system. The biggest problem right now is that it's the time of year no one is really putting out A list titles. They start getting saved for fall at this point and to get hype built over the summer convention shows. Good thing summer is coming and people can do something besides play rockband all day.*I'm aware Re4 and Okami aren't exclusive to the Wii, but the versions on the Wii have been enhanced from previous releases and improved upon significantly.
I wonder where you guys get this. A quick comparison of titles by platform based on metacritic's compiled scoring.
Well for me, I could care less what a site ranks a game. I rent games or play demo's to get an idea of what a game is like, not reviews or a ranking site. For me, the vast majority of games on the Wii end up boring me to death after a few plays. Super Mario Galaxy - Rare good gameLegend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - I got so incredibly bored by this gameWorld of Goo - never playedSuper Smash Bros. Brawl - hate this genre personally Madworld - blahMario Kart Wii - gets old fastMetroid Prime 3: Corruption - gets old fastZack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure - not playedBomberman Blast - gets old fastTetris Party - annoying to play with wiimoteSuper Paper Mario - not badMaBoShi: The Three Shape Arcade - not playedBoom Blox - blehNo More Heroes - no playedWarioWare: Smooth Moves - good for a few plays then gets annoyingTrauma Center: Second Opinion - hated this game, much better on the DSResident Evil 4 Wii - fineOkami - okFor me, again, for me, I find the wiimote to be the problem. It's fun for a few games to throw the football or use it like a gun or a tennis racket, but it gets old quick and it is no secret that this is a universal feeling. Things get rated based on the immediate fun that is had but after a couple months, the games all get really stale. Half the games I wish allowed me to use the classic controller or a gamecube controller instead.
Well for me, I could care less what a site ranks a game. I rent games or play demo's to get an idea of what a game is like, not reviews or a ranking site. For me, the vast majority of games on the Wii end up boring me to death after a few plays.
I do the same thing, but I find MC's scoring to be fairy accurate since it complies from multiple sources so it averages out the good and bad feedback.I've played probably a little more than half the games on the list I provided. Some of them aren't genre's I'm interested in either, but that doesn't mean they are bad games. And while I generally agree that the Wii mote can feel gimmicky at times it's still improved some titles like RE4 and Okami, both of those Wii versions are better than the ones available on other platforms. And when the controls are done well it's going to make a gaming experience that can't be rivaled on another platform currently.A lot of the Wii games are much better with friends though, it's defiantly the party system. It's too bad they haven't improved their online capabilities to compete with Microsoft and Sony though.
A lot of the Wii games are much better with friends though, it's defiantly the party system. It's too bad they haven't improved their online capabilities to compete with Microsoft and Sony though.
I agree. I need to throw more parties.
I agree. I need to throw more parties.
Wario Ware: Smooth Moves is perfect for this I think. Get like 8-10 people, a few beers if so inclined, and some pizza, and the game becomes the best thing in the world at the moment. Pushing people into a cat's mouth, and volcano never gets old. Also, the straightening paper mini-game. Watching people try to do that is hilarious.
Well for me, I could care less what a site ranks a game. I rent games or play demo's to get an idea of what a game is like, not reviews or a ranking site. For me, the vast majority of games on the Wii end up boring me to death after a few plays.
one thing I like to go by is "Out of the Box" on ScrewAttackthey play the game live and give their first impressionsof course like every review it should be taken with a grain of salt, but still informative nonetheless

I'm going to CS:S it up for a while today. If anyone wants to join in, my Steam ID is Robert and my SN is .:TPS:. airbag .