I mean sell them that way.Instead of trading in at gamestop and getting 1/4th to 1/3rd of the games value you can easily resell on those sites and get back the majority of what you paid.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

I sorta know the feeling.... I play solitaire on my Iphone all the time, and it has a timer, so instead of worrying about the score, which maxes out anyway, I try to beat it as fast as I can. For a long time, I couldn't really get under like 140 seconds, then one day I just blew it out of the water and did it in like 121. Now, my best time I'm pretty sure is 109 seconds. At least 109, maybe 106, I forget which one. Still crazy.
Strangely enough... I beat my time today. 99 seconds!
call me old school or what not but I just don't trust ebay or craigslist. on of my friends seemed to always get screwed by ebay.maybe gamefly might be something to checkout though.
Yea craig's list is great for selling used games because you can usually get a lot more than gamespot would give you...For example I tried selling my Mirror's Edge back to gamestop and they offered me something ridiculous like $11 knowing damn well they would sell it right back for $35 ( i know i know, they're a business, .w.e) but anyway i ended up selling it to a dude on CL for $30.You can also just trade with other people on CL for games you want. When I wasn't able to get into Fallout 3 I just traded with a guy for Dead Space.
interesting site I tend to pickup stuff from gamestop. Even though people don't like how gamestop rips you off it is still a good idea cause I don't like keeping games for that long.
http://www.half.comis another site that is a godsend to tightass frugal gamers like myself

Just finished up an online COD4 session of complete pwnage. I went on a 7 game winning streak on Free For All with scores like 25-3, 25-5, 25-7 and such. I think I owe it all to having Lil' Wayne's Sky's the Limit on repeat in the background. That song always makes me want to shoot motherf*ckers :club:

Just finished up an online COD4 session of complete pwnage. I went on a 7 game winning streak on Free For All with scores like 25-3, 25-5, 25-7 and such. I think I owe it all to having Lil' Wayne's Sky's the Limit on repeat in the background. That song always makes me want to shoot motherf*ckers :club:
damn that is very nice. Just downloaded the COD WaW gonna give that a try a little later tonight. If anyone wants to play the zombie there just send an invite if I am online.
I saw some things on this already. I really want to see it in action to ensure that it is in fact the real deal.
For fun lets assume it is. It has to be the greatest thing ever, right?

What most excites me about this is how soon this thing is going to be available. I mean we're talking about a few months here and this is the first I've heard of it. Hopefully the product delivers what it promises.

I was pretty surprised when I read the article over at IGN about that, man came out of left field for me but I'm definitely stoked about it, looks very very cool and is the jump that I was looking for from the gaming industry.

What most excites me about this is how soon this thing is going to be available. I mean we're talking about a few months here and this is the first I've heard of it. Hopefully the product delivers what it promises.
After doing some more reading, I think most people will be highly disappointed. The ISP's in the US don't have the backbone's in place or in many cases offer the type of in home connection to customers that something that can stream 1900x1280 in 720p at 60fps. Not to mention it would have to be simultaneously handling input commands and keeping those inputs running with no latency to be effective.Then there is the issue of how you pay for it. The interesting thing about Steam is that Valve included in the EULA that if you pay for games on there and the service ever goes offline completely you get hard copies of the games to keep playing single player if you wish, they will not be able to offer the same thing.
After doing some more reading, I think most people will be highly disappointed. The ISP's in the US don't have the backbone's in place or in many cases offer the type of in home connection to customers that something that can stream 1900x1280 in 720p at 60fps. Not to mention it would have to be simultaneously handling input commands and keeping those inputs running with no latency to be effective.Then there is the issue of how you pay for it. The interesting thing about Steam is that Valve included in the EULA that if you pay for games on there and the service ever goes offline completely you get hard copies of the games to keep playing single player if you wish, they will not be able to offer the same thing.
that is the one concern I have about the internet connection. Hawaii compared to a lot of states has way slower internet coupled with where I live there are a ton of people in a small area. The idea is great but I just don't think the internet will be fast enough for me. Too bad they don't just make the playstation 360. Where they combine both systems together.
that is the one concern I have about the internet connection. Hawaii compared to a lot of states has way slower internet coupled with where I live there are a ton of people in a small area. The idea is great but I just don't think the internet will be fast enough for me. Too bad they don't just make the playstation 360. Where they combine both systems together.
Playstation 108ii FTMFW!Or 36ii, but the first is bigger and better.

Hey, I posted earlier on this thread that I was looking for an XBOX 360. I' found one in my city on Craig's List but I know there are several different models. Which one is the best and does not have problems with the red ring of death?Edit: The one I'm looking at is white and was purchased in Dec. '08.

Hey, I posted earlier on this thread that I was looking for an XBOX 360. I' found one in my city on Craig's List but I know there are several different models. Which one is the best and does not have problems with the red ring of death?Edit: The one I'm looking at is white and was purchased in Dec. '08.
Elite is best, but I think they all have RROD issues. Some worse than others. Jadaki knows more specifically.