weirdest thing happened yesterday. For some reason I disconnected from xbox live. Then it said I needed to change my gamertag. Wasn't sure what the hell was going on. Turns out for some reason my gamertag must be offensive and they made me change it. Totally sucks. And in case you don't know my gamertag is the same as my username here. so now it is byaaat00.Okay done rant... for now at least.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My PS4 stopped working last week, wouldn't read a disc. I checked carefully and couldn't see anything jammed and sent it to Sony (It's literally 2 weeks old).   They sent it back 3 days later wit

No I've been curious about it. Which also reminds me, Fez.

weirdest thing happened yesterday. For some reason I disconnected from xbox live. Then it said I needed to change my gamertag. Wasn't sure what the hell was going on. Turns out for some reason my gamertag must be offensive and they made me change it. Totally sucks. And in case you don't know my gamertag is the same as my username here. so now it is byaaat00.Okay done rant... for now at least.
lol I've seen waaay worse than byaaatch.
I know there aren't many people who come here that don't have Call of Duty: World at War, but K-Mart has the game on sale brand new for $29.99 for the rest of the week.
Meh, I'll finally pick it up I guess. If anything, only for this nazi zombie mode I keep hearing about.
Meh, I'll finally pick it up I guess. If anything, only for this nazi zombie mode I keep hearing about.
I actually find "The Horde" mode from Gears of War 2 to be much more fast paced and more fun than the zombie mode from WaW.
I have them, had them since this morning.
I'm using PS3 and trying to download it from the store but I keep on getting an error. Anyone else have the same issue?
I'm using PS3 and trying to download it from the store but I keep on getting an error. Anyone else have the same issue?
Just headed over to the COD WAW PS3 board on gamefaqs and it sounds like the store is all f'ed up.

I played a couple games of online zombies on the new map, the zombies are a bit smarter now, they can swipe through windows and are more powerful. There are perks you can buy like slight of hand an juggernaut and the electric barriers can be useful, good map, I made it to level 15 with a couple guys who knew the level pretty well.

Bought the new WaW maps (I haven't played since like December.)I really like the new zombie map, much bigger and def more strategy to it. I lovelovelove Station. This seems to be the most disliked one amongst people I've talked to but it's a great close quarters map.Knee Deep is ok if not a bit confusing, I've gotten lost both times I've played it thus far.Nightfire keeps getting skipped :club:

I don't know where else to put this, and I don't have anyone else to tell, but I'm on cloud nine right now. So, I have a crappy small flip cell phone, not one of these fancy cell phones that I illogically hate. The only game I have on it, is tetris, which I love, and play all the time when I'm out nad about, and particularly right before I go to bed, to help put me to sleep. Usually I'm really tired when I play it, so I don't really do that well. Well, tonight, I was in the zone. Starting from level 1, I made it all the way to level 16. Now, mind you, I'd hit a plateau at level 14, and I hadn't beaten my previous high score in over a month. But today, I skipped right past level 15, and into 16. My new high score is 108K, I beat my previous high score by almost 40K! I took a quantum leap in my game play at the game tonight, and it felt awesome ( though meaningless). I love those things, in games ( and really, in life). When you practice something, and practice it, and practice it, and don't seem to be getting measurably better, then all of a sudden, you take this big leap forward. It was intense. So intense that I had to get up out of bed and type this in a thread I don't even type much in. Getting the game quantum leap jazz really isn't condusive to rest ( and neither is the state of hyper attention you have to be in to play tetris with just one thumb one a tiny screen) So I may need to start playing Klondike on my ipod before I go to sleep, as it's a much more relaxing game.

I don't know where else to put this, and I don't have anyone else to tell, but I'm on cloud nine right now. So, I have a crappy small flip cell phone, not one of these fancy cell phones that I illogically hate. The only game I have on it, is tetris, which I love, and play all the time when I'm out nad about, and particularly right before I go to bed, to help put me to sleep. Usually I'm really tired when I play it, so I don't really do that well. Well, tonight, I was in the zone. Starting from level 1, I made it all the way to level 16. Now, mind you, I'd hit a plateau at level 14, and I hadn't beaten my previous high score in over a month. But today, I skipped right past level 15, and into 16. My new high score is 108K, I beat my previous high score by almost 40K! I took a quantum leap in my game play at the game tonight, and it felt awesome ( though meaningless). I love those things, in games ( and really, in life). When you practice something, and practice it, and practice it, and don't seem to be getting measurably better, then all of a sudden, you take this big leap forward. It was intense. So intense that I had to get up out of bed and type this in a thread I don't even type much in. Getting the game quantum leap jazz really isn't condusive to rest ( and neither is the state of hyper attention you have to be in to play tetris with just one thumb one a tiny screen) So I may need to start playing Klondike on my ipod before I go to sleep, as it's a much more relaxing game.
I sorta know the feeling.... I play solitaire on my Iphone all the time, and it has a timer, so instead of worrying about the score, which maxes out anyway, I try to beat it as fast as I can. For a long time, I couldn't really get under like 140 seconds, then one day I just blew it out of the water and did it in like 121. Now, my best time I'm pretty sure is 109 seconds. At least 109, maybe 106, I forget which one. Still crazy.

Speaking of being cheap.If you were interested in picking up Saints Row 2, Best Buy is selling the collectors editions for the same price as the regular version, its a 20 dollar discount from the original price of the collectors edition.

I downloaded Fable from XBLA this weekend and played around with it a little bit, but just as I was about to start going on actual quests, my roommate started watching Point Break downstairs, so I had to go.Seems like a pretty fun game though, looking forward to spending some more time with it.Also been playing a lot of NCAA Basketball 09 and Madden lately, with some Halo Wars mixed in, mostly getting my ass stomped in skirmishes against friends.

Speaking of being cheap.If you were interested in picking up Saints Row 2, Best Buy is selling the collectors editions for the same price as the regular version, its a 20 dollar discount from the original price of the collectors edition.
that is a great deal. I would rather play saints row 2 than buy the expansion pack for GTA 4. I really like the saints row games.
I'm one of those people that rarely spends full price on games and/or systems. I found this site last week: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/ and it gives you the lowdown on where to find games at low prices. I thought I would go ahead and send it along.
interesting site I tend to pickup stuff from gamestop. Even though people don't like how gamestop rips you off it is still a good idea cause I don't like keeping games for that long.
interesting site I tend to pickup stuff from gamestop. Even though people don't like how gamestop rips you off it is still a good idea cause I don't like keeping games for that long.
Maybe you should look at a gamefly membership or take the time to sell your used games on your own via ebay or craigslist.
Maybe you should look at a gamefly membership or take the time to sell your used games on your own via ebay or craigslist.
call me old school or what not but I just don't trust ebay or craigslist. on of my friends seemed to always get screwed by ebay.maybe gamefly might be something to checkout though.