so i just won the biggest pot i've ever won. Full Tilt PokerPot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo Ring gameBlinds: $1/$29 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $434.70UTG+1: $43.15MP1: $398.40MP2: $84.90MP3: $474.25CO: $198.65Hero: $186.15SB: $462.65BB: $297.70Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is Button with J :club: K :D 8 :ts J :3h UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, 3 folds, CO raises to $11, Hero calls, SB calls, BB folds, UTG calls, UTG+1 folds.Flop: J :4h 4 :5c 6 :D ($48, 4 players)SB checks, UTG checks, CO bets $48, Hero calls, SB calls, UTG calls.Turn: 9 :D ($240, 4 players)SB checks, UTG checks, CO checks, Hero is all-in $127.15, SB calls, UTG calls, CO calls.River: J :D ($748.6, 3 players + 1 all-in - Main pot: $748.6)SB checks, UTG checks, CO checks.Results:Final pot: $748.6which makes today the most money i've ever won playing poker in a day around $735.
I guess u sucked out?? Or were u good on the turn?Edit: Nevermind, I thought there was a straight possibility out there.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess u sucked out?? Or were u good on the turn?Edit: Nevermind, I thought there was a straight possibility out there.
lol. so did i at the time. they were all taking so long to call my heart was racing so fast. if it was live i would have gotten up and walked away for a second i was probably shaking. my equity was really good going into the turn. its a shame i didn't buy in deep for $400, i would have won a lot more.

July's been sick awesome so far since I got out of that desert hellhole. This is the only place I haven't bragged yet besides BBV.cantustopbragging-1.jpgMost of the hands are at 3/6 FWIW, although most of the winnings are at 5/10. Still a little 2/4 in there too although I'm trying to cut that out as much as possible.

How many tables are you playing? If you're playing 8-12 tables, then you're probably fine, but if you're playing any less, you're throwing away money by playing that tight. I think optimal VPIP for PLO is somewhere between 26 and 36 depending on how you play postflop.As for me, my only real goal is to get some real volume in July. I'd shoot for 40K hands if I wasn't already 4 days into the month with no (online) hands played, but as is I'm going for 35K. I've been killing the games lately, I just need to put in some hours so I can make up for what I lost in Vegas.
Although I have experimented with 8-12 tabling in the past, I tend to play 2-4 tables on average. Actually, my VPIP is sitting at 38 (which is a little too high). I decided to set a an aggressive target with the hopes that I would end up somewhere in the middle.Due to some significant (for me) tournament success, I have been putting more efforts into tournaments this month. My PLO has dropped to a "trickle". I am sure I will get back into it... later.Oh and by the way, I'm a 6 max player.
July's been sick awesome so far since I got out of that desert hellhole. This is the only place I haven't bragged yet besides BBV.cantustopbragging-1.jpgMost of the hands are at 3/6 FWIW, although most of the winnings are at 5/10. Still a little 2/4 in there too although I'm trying to cut that out as much as possible.
That is one of the most ridiculously sick graphs I've ever seen in terms of BB/100. Is PLO really that easy for you? Are the games at midstakes PLO seriously that good?
That is one of the most ridiculously sick graphs I've ever seen in terms of BB/100. Is PLO really that easy for you? Are the games at midstakes PLO seriously that good?
Well, I've obviously been running really good the last week or so. I think my long-term winrate for mid-stakes is somewhere around 8 PTBB/100, but since the start of July I'm averaging 43 PTBB/100 for a little over 5,000 hands. (Up another $9K since posting the graph.)

lol so siick iggy. congrats. keep it up when you're off the stake :club: -- which should be approaching, yea?Anyways, June went well. I got married and am home now with Keturah. Been back since Sunday and only have played one session cause we've been quite busy.We go to Michigan on Friday and then Colorado shortly after. Not really going to sent a month goal, but I do really want to get back on the grind and continue to improve my game.We gotta plan this reception party or whatever, and that's taking the brunt of our efforts right now...hopefully once that's more or less done, I can start focusing on playing more poker.- Jordan

Well, I've obviously been running really good the last week or so. I think my long-term winrate for mid-stakes is somewhere around 8 PTBB/100, but since the start of July I'm averaging 43 PTBB/100 for a little over 5,000 hands. (Up another $9K since posting the graph.)
I overlooked this aside the first time I read this post. Sweet! Keep it up man!

My goal for July is to avoid my worst losing month ever. So far, that's not looking likely.Why do summers hate me? =(

i played more hands today (well, from when i woke up yesterday until now) then i ever have in one day before. 2,270 hands. for a profit of $83.70all of these hands were at pl$100 with the exception of 256 hands of pl$50 and 16 hands on $5/$10 limit. at one point i was down around $450. now, this wasn't some marathon session where everything went wrong and i stayed up all night to get my money back. i had intended to play this much today (about 12 hours). i mostly played very well too. a lot of when i was got really down came from a massive pot on a deep stack table with a maniac in which he caught his gutshot on the turn that he paid $150 to chase. i didn't catch the flush redraw or make the low for 1/4 and that was that. (for plo8 this was a very turbulent 2200 hands, lots of win a stack then lose a stack 50 hands later, the nlhe equivalent might be something like being down 8 or 9 buy ins at the worst of it instead of four). i am exhausted right now, both physically and mentally. i remember when a three hour session would make me feel like this. i can now play 12 hours with a multi table ratio of 2.57 and mostly keep my self together. i feel that did not make one significant mistake due to emotional distress. right now i do not have a job. i quit the one i was at becouse i was miserable. so i have been trying to play lots of poker to make up for it while i look for a new job. im now seriously considering holding off to see if i can make it. over the last 40k hands i have had a much better hourly rate than most jobs i can get. i guess if a good job that i thought i would like came my way right now i would take it, but im sitting here after today feeling like if i can play well through what i just went through maybe i can do this for now instead (when i finish school i really want to get an IT job becouse i think i would just enjoy it so much). so i guess my goal right now is to pretend like im playing full time pro and see what happens. im thinking three months in a row with $2500+ from just poker not including rakeback or bonuses. at the stakes i play to achieve this i would be playing enough hands where there is almost no doubt that im actually doing it (somewhere around 25k hands each month). i don't really have anything to lose and i have a lot of freedom to gain while i pursue my degree. so here is to maybe actually doing it.

lol so siick iggy. congrats. keep it up when you're off the stake :club: -- which should be approaching, yea?Anyways, June went well. I got married and am home now with Keturah. Been back since Sunday and only have played one session cause we've been quite busy.We go to Michigan on Friday and then Colorado shortly after. Not really going to sent a month goal, but I do really want to get back on the grind and continue to improve my game.We gotta plan this reception party or whatever, and that's taking the brunt of our efforts right now...hopefully once that's more or less done, I can start focusing on playing more poker.- Jordan
Yeah, hope so. The Vegas trips kinda moved the time frame back a little bit, and I'm about to buy a car too, but I should still be off the stake in a month or two I think.Also, congratulations on the wedding. I remember you were planning things before, but it's great to hear that everything went smoothly and you two have started your life together. Here's to mucho happiness from here on out.
July Goals:20k - 25k hands online$12,000-$18,000 profitClose on a mother****in' house ONE TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
http://www.realtor.com/search/listingdetai...;srcnt=1#DetailYou see how under status it says "Pending?"That means that the house is mine!!!Ship the contract by week's end and a closing date mid to late August!!:club:http://picasaweb.google.com/Matt.Livingsto...mingtonGroveAve
Are you going to be living alone? Because that's a huge house for a single man.
At this point, probably. The girlfriend will likely move in during October or something.
At this point, probably. The girlfriend will likely move in during October or something.
Damn, you could walk around naked all day, and masturbate in every room and no one would ever know.