• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

June results:+$951 from cash games+$1263 from rakeback/bonus+$2314 total profitHardly played any hands this month (maybe 10-12k) so I am pretty happy with the dollar figure. I'm not really happy with my self-discipline/committment when it comes to poker. I need to start putting more time into improving my game.July goals:18k hands+$2k from cash games(maybe) take some shots at 200nl 6maxContinue to improve my HU playGet Cardrunnersgogogo.

Hardly played at all this month, down about $100. Too lazy to break it down site by site. Goals: Play some poker, try to grind out a few nickels. :club:

First time ever setting a goal.June was my first month of poker, my 50 dollar deposit was at one moment at 175.. After a couple of rough days i ended up at around 150 dollars. quite happy with that amount.July goals:- Get my depositor bonus. (shouldnt be to hard) 430 out of 500 collected.- Make my 150 into 300. (not including my deposit bonus)- Try to make some extra money by cashing in the Battle of planets leaderboard. - Decide which pokersite will be my next to whore myself another depositor bonus. - And the most important goal is to learn more poker. There are still some mistakes I make at moment, need to minimize those mistakes.

I believe my June goal was to duplicate last month and hit $2k+ in cash. After having my house flooded, I live in Cedar Rapids, IA, poker went to the way side and I didn't play much. I was able to eek out about $400 before calling it quits. Perhaps I'll get a few hands in this month. My only goal is to get the mold out of my house. F*ck that.

I believe my June goal was to duplicate last month and hit $2k+ in cash. After having my house flooded, I live in Cedar Rapids, IA, poker went to the way side and I didn't play much. I was able to eek out about $400 before calling it quits. Perhaps I'll get a few hands in this month. My only goal is to get the mold out of my house. F*ck that.
Sry to hear bro, hope everything works out for you and you run good in poker and life for a while (not necessarily in that order).

My goal is simple. Get out of my downswing/play like shit swing.I don't understand what's wrong with my game. Right now I'm in a 10 b/i downswing at stupid microstake sng's. And I've been tilting in my live play to compound it.I also deposited 100 on stars for the second time today, and am already down 25. I think I'm playing well, but I am just not getting results.In conclusion my goals are:Post more in Tourny StratDon't tilt/play live out of my limitsHave good cards hold up for me.Start making a small profit.That bein said, I'll probalby be broke in 3 days without having any cashes in the 6 max 3.40's, or the 180man 2.20s I've been playing.

July goals:Get Cardrunners Deuces Cracked
Check out the threads on 2p2 before buying cardrunners, imo. There are a LOT of unsatisfied customers it seems.

June was my first losing month. Ended up down $60, but I was down $180 after the first week, so I'm happy with that. I didn't make my hands goal, but did get in about 8k hans, which is a high for me.July is going to be a take it easy month. Too many plans for the month with friends to commit to playing too much poker, and I think I need a bit of a breather anyway. It's probably the losing, but I'm not enjoying poker at the moment, and it feels like burnout.Goals for July: play poker when I feel like it, and have a winning month. Play at least enough to move back up to 1/2 for another shot.

:club: that sucks, hope it wasn't too bad
Check out the threads on 2p2 before buying cardrunners, imo. There are a LOT of unsatisfied customers it seems.
I think the people who are complaining are largely the members that have been with CR for a long time and have already seen most of the old content. To a person who's never been at a CR before, I still think it's better than the rest because it has the biggest libary of videos that cover basicaly everything in great detail. DC and Pokersavvy look really good, but I think CR is probably slightly better value for money because they're been around for longer.

Not to get in to a CR >< DC debate, as I'm sure they both have value, but personally I joined DC due to their decision to not include digital rights management on their content, thus allowing me to download it and watch on my dvd player/ipod/laptop while not connected, etc.

Not to get in to a CR >< DC debate, as I'm sure they both have value, but personally I joined DC due to their decision to not include digital rights management on their content, thus allowing me to download it and watch on my dvd player/ipod/laptop while not connected, etc.
Does that mean that you can DL the videos and send them to non members?
July goals:- Try to make some extra money by cashing in the Battle of planets leaderboard.
Well the month has just started and Iv'e already completed this goal :club: Quite positive that my 500 points in the mercury division will keep me a safe ranking close to the top 10.. hopefully I will make the top 10 and get my self a ticket to the triple shootout..
I'm stealing parts of this plan because they're so good.I won't make anywhere near 20k hands (I am going to be away for most of the month), but my goal will be to play for good stats on PLO and NLHE:NLHE: Target 19/17/2PLO: Target 23/15/3
How many tables are you playing? If you're playing 8-12 tables, then you're probably fine, but if you're playing any less, you're throwing away money by playing that tight. I think optimal VPIP for PLO is somewhere between 26 and 36 depending on how you play postflop.As for me, my only real goal is to get some real volume in July. I'd shoot for 40K hands if I wasn't already 4 days into the month with no (online) hands played, but as is I'm going for 35K. I've been killing the games lately, I just need to put in some hours so I can make up for what I lost in Vegas.

Oh yeah, didn't occur to me you could get > 20K hands playing FR only, but I suppose it might be possible at lower stakes. Never mind me if that's what you were going for.

so i just won the biggest pot i've ever won. Full Tilt PokerPot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo Ring gameBlinds: $1/$29 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $434.70UTG+1: $43.15MP1: $398.40MP2: $84.90MP3: $474.25CO: $198.65Hero: $186.15SB: $462.65BB: $297.70Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is Button with J :club: K :D 8 :ts J :3h UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, 3 folds, CO raises to $11, Hero calls, SB calls, BB folds, UTG calls, UTG+1 folds.Flop: J :4h 4 :5c 6 :D ($48, 4 players)SB checks, UTG checks, CO bets $48, Hero calls, SB calls, UTG calls.Turn: 9 :D ($240, 4 players)SB checks, UTG checks, CO checks, Hero is all-in $127.15, SB calls, UTG calls, CO calls.River: J :D ($748.6, 3 players + 1 all-in - Main pot: $748.6)SB checks, UTG checks, CO checks.Results:Final pot: $748.6which makes today the most money i've ever won playing poker in a day around $735.