Who Died Today?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's colder than that, now.

When DFW died, Chorozzo made a disrespectful comment, and I slowly willed him into the grave over it. I didn't love Prince less than I loved DFW.

jesus would somebody fucking just die already so we can get a break in the music snobbery here?

Posted Images

huh i did not see this. I hate to speak ill of the deceased but the entire NCAA can go **** itself and Myles Brand was as responsible for their constant bullshit as anyone.
Not to mention he rail roaded bobby knight.
  • 4 weeks later...
Why do you want a sick murderer like that to enjoy hell? Wouldn't you rather he was having a terrible time, considering all the horrible things he did in this life?
Wow, white elephant here: I find this incredibly racist. After all the centuries of slavery and oppression African-Americans have had to endure, I think an occasional sniping should be excused, at least in the after-life, and I feel like any other opinion is just hate and ignorance.

Actor Gene Barry, dapper TV hero, stage star, diesGene Barry, who played the well-dressed man of action in the television series "Bat Masterson," ''Burke's Law" and "The Name of the Game," has died at age 90 of unknown causes, his son said Thursday.

Oral Roberts. Hopefully the last guy named Oral on the face of the earth.I guess he didn't raise enough money for himself -- err, God -- this time around.

Oral Roberts. Hopefully the last guy named Oral on the face of the earth.I guess he didn't raise enough money for himself -- err, God -- this time around.
You didn't click my link.
Really? "Cause he was 90+.

Actually slink, it's a pretty well known fact in the Christian community that if you're good enough, you will never ever die. "If you die, then you didn't raise enough money." - John 3:15

As Brvheart's link did not say, Roberts will mostly be remembered by the media as the evangelist who said in 1986 that God would "call him home" if he did not raise $8 million.

Actually slink, it's a pretty well known fact in the Christian community that if you're good enough, you will never ever die. "If you die, then you didn't raise enough money." - John 3:15
A better reply by SB might have included how he outlived 2 of his children.
As Brvheart's link did not say, Roberts will mostly be remembered by the media as the evangelist who said in 1986 that God would "call him home" if he did not raise $8 million.
Although I didn't like him saying that and really didn't like the backlash it received, he did actually raise the money and he used every bit of it to pay off student loans for a graduating class of doctors who wanted to go straight into the mission field with their new ability instead of being forced to go straight to work to earn enough money to pay off those student loans.So I got to give him a full pass on the reasons he was asking for that money