Who Died Today?

submitted for your approval.... Phil Hartman's wife.
Just for the record, it's somewhat likely that my "source" on that factoid is Law & Order.I will still take all the credit for cracking the case though, when it turns out it was a double-murder.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's colder than that, now.

When DFW died, Chorozzo made a disrespectful comment, and I slowly willed him into the grave over it. I didn't love Prince less than I loved DFW.

jesus would somebody fucking just die already so we can get a break in the music snobbery here?

Posted Images

Just for the record, it's somewhat likely that my "source" on that factoid is Law & Order.I will still take all the credit for cracking the case though, when it turns out it was a double-murder.
You'll be on a Wheaties box, for sure.
Sounds to me like a double-murder disguised to look like a murder-suicide. Why? Because women almost never shoot themselves in the head. Case closed, in my opinion. Well, I guess they should catch the killer first. Then, case closed.
You'd suck at being the DA.

Seriously though, I would make an excellent DA, or assistant DA. I'd get all Sam Waterston on those bitches, all like 'Bam, this guy is guilty and he's going away for life! Done!'Also, the DA is in no way responsible for arresting suspects or solving a crime! So if I was going around solving crimes in my spare time, I would be the most incredible district attorney ever. That would also would make a good tv show. He (the character based on me) would probably be masked, for whatever reason, and then in the day he would prosecute the same criminals who he hunted down at night.

Seriously though, I would make an excellent DA, or assistant DA. I'd get all Sam Waterston on those bitches, all like 'Bam, this guy is guilty and he's going away for life! Done!'Also, the DA is in no way responsible for arresting suspects or solving a crime! So if I was going around solving crimes in my spare time, I would be the most incredible district attorney ever. That would also would make a good tv show. He (the character based on me) would probably be masked, for whatever reason, and then in the day he would prosecute the same criminals who he hunted down at night.
DA's are politicians = they all suck
Looks like the Brazilian Poloce are about to charge his 23 Year Old wife - he'd been strangled with the strap from a purse....didn't he pay attention to Mcnair's experience with a Bat Shit crazy girl over a decade and a half younger than him?
Looks like the Brazilian Poloce are about to charge his 23 Year Old wife - he'd been strangled with the strap from a purse....didn't he pay attention to Mcnair's experience with a Bat Shit crazy girl over a decade and a half younger than him?
WTF is up with c*nts killing athletes?
So, who will be the third?
Walter Cronkite, age 92.
he was asking if a bat shit crazy younger women will kill another star athlete.
I know. I just loved the two posted sequentially, as though Uncle Walter had in fact been killed by his crazy 20-year-old girlfriend. It was that mental image I was going for.