Who Died Today?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's colder than that, now.

When DFW died, Chorozzo made a disrespectful comment, and I slowly willed him into the grave over it. I didn't love Prince less than I loved DFW.

jesus would somebody fucking just die already so we can get a break in the music snobbery here?

Posted Images

That was the absolute best possible scenario for his children. They might have a chance now.

My only sexual fantasy was to see Farrah fuck MJ in the ass.My dick is the third famous death today.
I only came in here because I saw the last post was by Spademan.A little bit disappointed ... but that is okay, you can't have gold eveytime you post. amirite

The "family friend" CNN interviewed (who was on the phone from inside the hospital, apparently) is promising an Anna Nicole Smith-like circus of drug abuse and enabling allegations. Weee!

The "family friend" CNN interviewed (who was on the phone from inside the hospital, apparently) is promising an Anna Nicole Smith-like circus of drug abuse and enabling allegations. Weee!
Here's the real conspiracy -- check it out:1063.jpg1168.jpg1426.jpgWhere was he going with this? It's so obvious now:farrah_fawcett.jpgCoincidence? I think not?
Here's the real conspiracy -- check it out:1063.jpg1168.jpg1426.jpgWhere was he going with this? It's so obvious now:farrah_fawcett.jpgCoincidence? I think not?
Yes MJ died in the mid 80's at the height of his fame during a accident on a Pepsi commercial. With hundreds of million at stake Farrah Fawcett assumed the role of Michael Jackson to keep the money train rolling. When Farrah's prognosis got worse a scheme for a 50 date concert series in London was hatched to scam the promoter out of a large deposit.