Who Died Today?

Wow, really interesting article.I just feel sorry for him after reading this.
Agreed on both points. It was a good article.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's colder than that, now.

When DFW died, Chorozzo made a disrespectful comment, and I slowly willed him into the grave over it. I didn't love Prince less than I loved DFW.

jesus would somebody fucking just die already so we can get a break in the music snobbery here?

Posted Images

Does anyone else think this might be a suicide?When I heard about the comeback concerts, I told my wife: there is no way those concerts will happen. Obviously he was forced into it by his financial situation; he hadn't shown his "face" in public for years, and would most likely have looked and sounded like shit. When the first ones were re-scheduled I felt partially vindicated. Now, just a few weeks from the concerts he suddenly dies. I just think there is something fishy about the whole thing.
And there we go. The way this article describes the situation is basically how I had imagined it. Who knows if you can trust all this though.
"In what comes as one of the most bloody murders in recent years, investigators now report that the victim was "slap-chopped" to death"
And in typical form, after taking care of him....he left no doubt that he was guilty by saying 'You following me camera guy?"
You're gonna love his nuts.
Ohohohohohohahahahahaahohooooohhh...!

I'll always remember Karl Malden for that super gay pose he had in Nevada Smith when he was talking to Steve Mcqueen. He was sitting at the side of his chair with his legs crossed, he looked like a flamboyant homosexual.

Holy crap! I can't believe I'm the first to post this one: former boxer and mayor of Managua, Alexis Arguello.Hall of Fame Boxer DeadReports are saying suicide, but after fighting the Sandanista government, which seized his property and assets, he later joined it, and was recently elected mayor of Managua, although voting fraud was alleged. Sounds suspicious for a suicide.In the comments section of one article about it, some idiot posted, "I just saw him in Puerto Rico. He seemed in good health." Yeah, a gunshot to the chest will ruin that, I hear.My dad was a boxing fan and boxed himself when he was in the Navy, so I remember watching Arguello in the '80s.

The genius in that movie was the minutiae- and the supporting-role casting- that only Minnesota natives or cognoscenti can truly understand... It's kinda like Bill Swerskis Superfans.To the rest of the world, it's funny because it's big, fat guys sitting around debating whether Mike Ditka can whoop a hurricane and saying "Da Bears", but to people from Chicago, it's something totally different... Because we know those guys personally. I was born in MN and kinda 'get' what the Cohen bros were going after; casting that guy as the overbearing, Scandanavian-extracted father in law was so perfect. To everyone else, he was just the guy who played the father-in-law, but to someone who grew up in MN and knew a dozen people who had precisely him as a father in law- in appearance and demeanor- the underlying genius of casting him for that role was appreciated. Same with Frances McDormand and William Macey.
And there we go. The way this article describes the situation is basically how I had imagined it. Who knows if you can trust all this though.
According to his dance coach or something, he was "energetic and excited" about his comeback during rehearsals, which were everyday and were long. He looks pretty good in this video.http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/07/0...tml#cnnSTCVideoBig smile on his face as they fade out too. I still don't think it was suicide - not that I've been studying it or know too much about him (I guess nobody really does), but from what I've read it sounds like just a heart attack probably caused by too many drugs.

I was only repeating what I read, but this tweet from espn news is interesting:ESPNEWS police press conf. on McNair on now. He was found w/ mult. gunshot wounds. Female friend found w/single shot to head. Gun near her body.Sure sounds like he the victim of a murder/suicide. Cops have already said the woman isn't his wife.

I was only repeating what I read, but this tweet from espn news is interesting:ESPNEWS police press conf. on McNair on now. He was found w/ mult. gunshot wounds. Female friend found w/single shot to head. Gun near her body.Sure sounds like he the victim of a murder/suicide. Cops have already said the woman isn't his wife.
she was also picked up for a dui a couple nights ago. Why are the crazy ones the hottest?

Sounds to me like a double-murder disguised to look like a murder-suicide. Why? Because women almost never shoot themselves in the head. Case closed, in my opinion. Well, I guess they should catch the killer first. Then, case closed.

Sounds to me like a double-murder disguised to look like a murder-suicide. Why? Because women almost never shoot themselves in the head. Case closed, in my opinion. Well, I guess they should catch the killer first. Then, case closed.
submitted for your approval.... Phil Hartman's wife.