Who Died Today?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's colder than that, now.

When DFW died, Chorozzo made a disrespectful comment, and I slowly willed him into the grave over it. I didn't love Prince less than I loved DFW.

jesus would somebody fucking just die already so we can get a break in the music snobbery here?

Posted Images

'Sesame Street,' '227' star Alaina Reed-Amini diest1larg.alaina.reed.courtesy.jpg(CNN) -- Actress Alaina Reed-Amini, best known for her long-running roles as Olivia Robinson on the children's program "Sesame Street" and Rose Lee Holloway on the comedy "227," has died.Reed-Amini lost a two-year battle with breast cancer at St. John's Medical Center in Santa Monica, California, on Thursday, according to reports.

rigor. rigor mortis. doesn't anyone speak latin anymore?
Infinitus est numerus stultorum.Also though, getting back to Chrozzo's necrophilia, I'm almost positive that rigor mortis is a temporary state, lasting less than a day before the body goes limp again. I hope this information is useful to you in future romantic endeavors. VB you're a doctor or something, right? What's the deal with rigor mortis [seinfeld-voice]?
Infinitus est numerus stultorum.Also though, getting back to Chrozzo's necrophilia, I'm almost positive that rigor mortis is a temporary state, lasting less than a day before the body goes limp again. I hope this information is useful to you in future romantic endeavors. VB you're a doctor or something, right? What's the deal with rigor mortis [seinfeld-voice]?
Or something. But yeah, it only lasts a few days. According to the interweb, not any training I've had.

Yikes....

A DVD company is desperately trying to remove promotional posters for Brittany's Murphy's movie Deadline.In the poster Murphy is seen lying in a bath tub seemingly dead.Redbox, which operate DVD kiosks around the US, are dispatching teams to remove the Deadline box art from kiosk displays.
1223_brittany_murphy_tub_00.jpg

kinda creepy .....A DVD rental company is moving fast to remove outdoor promotional posters of Brittany Murphy -- posed lifeless in a bathtub -- for her movie, "Deadline."Officials from redbox -- which operates DVD kiosks around the country -- tell TMZ beginning today field teams are removing the "Deadline" box art from the kiosk displays. The officials tell us it will take 7 - 10 days to remove the image from the 19,000 kiosks nationwide.We're also told the "Deadline" distribution company will change out the DVD covers.1223_redbox_poster_ex_01.jpg

Kim Peek, RIPI’ve just learned that Kim Peek, the savant that inspired the 1988 movie Rain Man, died on Saturday of a heart attack:
Peek was born on Nov. 11, 1951. At 9 months, doctors said he was severely mentally retarded. "They told us we should institutionalize him because he would never walk or talk," Fran Peek said. "But we refused to do that." By 16 months, Peek demonstrated extraordinary abilities. He could read and memorize entire volumes of information. "He could find anything he wanted to. He read all of Shakespeare, the Old and New Testaments," Fran Peek said. An MRI later showed that his brain lacked a corpus callosum — the connecting tissue between the left and right hemispheres. Peek said his son’s brain lacked the normal filtering system for receiving information. The condition left him able to retain nearly 98 percent of everything he read, heard or watched on television. The average person only retains about 45 percent. As both a child and adult, Peek’s favorite place was the library, where he devoured books at a confounding rate. At the time of his death, Peek is believed to have committed at least 9,000 books to memory. He could recite so many gigabytes of facts that people often called him Kim-puter. NASA made him the subject of MRI-based research.
Avenged Sevenfold drummer The Rev died on Monday at the age of 28, they say from natural causes. RIPFor those that don't know the band, here's some of their big hits. Amazing drummer.
Are drugs considered natural these days?

Bill Gleason of the South Bend Tribune. A man who liked a cigar or 2.Before PTI, the Sunday Morning Sports Reporters on ESPN and Around the Horn there was The Sportswriters on TV. Here are some classic clips : Discussing Arnold Schwarzenegger

Talking about seeing Babe Ruth

this is a very sad story as Artie is one of the funniest and nicest guys out there..It looked like he was turning his life around, but I guess he didnt...I really hope he can come back from this and we will see him again soon.Get better Artie.