Dear Chrozzo

Dear Chrozzo- Why does doing shots of 99 Bananas with my sister in law **** me up something fierce? And, is there anyway I can do said shots and not burp bananas? Also, how does one boink there sister in law? I am having a hard time finding an in.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Chrozzo- Why does doing shots of 99 Bananas with my sister in law **** me up something fierce? Potassium deficiency? And, is there anyway I can do said shots and not burp bananas?Drink more quickyl then pass out then u wont burp...and if u do, you wont know it. Also, how does one boink there sister in law? I am having a hard time finding an in.Give her more alcohol.

Dear Chrozzo,Why do people keep buying Blue Moon like its a micro brew?Doesnt the general public know it's a Coors product?-Yeffy

Dear Chrozzo,Why do people keep buying Blue Moon like its a micro brew?Doesnt the general public know it's a Coors product?-Yeffy
What the general public doesn't know, makes them the general public.
I knew I'd eventually get a signature worthy quote from you lol, well done!Oh, and HI
Do you ever come to NYC Chrozzo?I need to buy you a pint of Guiness at my bar in Bklyn...a proper pint double pulled charged with nitrogen.

Hi.Chrozzo is it wrong when you are drunk to only dance with women 40 years old and over?Because thats what i was doing tonightK thanksBye

Have you ever had Absinthe, Chrozzo?If so, how much and what did you think?
I may not be Chrozzo, but this I can answer. I'm glad it's hard to get the real stuff in North America, because it's way too good.Tastes like shit, but one of the best buzzes I've ever had. Threw back about 4 shots with my roommates while predrinking one night. Once you're drunk on Absinthe, you are impervious to other types of alcohol. It was a while ago, so my memory is a little fuzzy, but I seem to remember being as drunk as I've ever been while remaining conscious, yet I was still coherent. Good times, I highly recommend trying it at least once.Dear Chrozzo:How early is too early for the first beer of the day?Does the rule of "It's 5 O'clock somewhere" apply at all times?

Dear Chrozzo, Why did I decide it would be a good idea to buy the cute girl I was with last night a shot at the club when I knew she was under 21? (she was 20, I am 21)She was immediately kicked out, and my hopeful night of fun was ruined.

Dear Chrozzo, Why did I decide it would be a good idea to buy the cute girl I was with last night a shot at the club when I knew she was under 21? (she was 20, I am 21)She was immediately kicked out, and my hopeful night of fun was ruined.
That's when you go somewhere else, your house, the park, back alley, all great places for an underage girl to drink.
Do you ever come to NYC Chrozzo?I need to buy you a pint of Guiness at my bar in Bklyn...a proper pint double pulled charged with nitrogen.
mmmm...thats sounds goootI do once in a while..I will let u know the next time i am making a trip :club:
Hi.Chrozzo is it wrong when you are drunk to only dance with women 40 years old and over?Because thats what i was doing tonightK thanksBye
not at all...hope u had a good time..what were u drinking?
Dear Chrozzo:How early is too early for the first beer of the day?Does the rule of "It's 5 O'clock somewhere" apply at all times?
yes
Im wondering how she into the club at first but hen was denied alcohol...dont hey trust their bouncers? Its a shame....you should just brig a flask with you next time
How do you buy something like it's a micro brew?
not at all...hope u had a good time..what were u drinking?
Pacificos Coronas Coors Lights Jack & Coke's. Nothing special.Pacifico was sponsoring the bar that night so that beer was cheap. You would think the beer girls would be hot, but they were probably the sloppiest girls in the bar.Well I woke up with 12 Pacifico bottle opener keychains so I guess the night was a success.
How do you buy something like it's a micro brew?
You pay $5 for it and order with an air of pretension as opposed to paying $2 for coors and ordering with an air of desperation.
Well I woke up with 12 Pacifico bottle opener keychains so I guess the night was a success.
:club::D:D:D:D
You pay $5 for it and order with an air of pretension as opposed to paying $2 for coors and ordering with an air of desperation.
aslo :):):):icon_dance::icon_dance:

dear chrozzo -hi. i've always felt it's -ev to "pour one for your homies." i think my homies would call that a waste of beer. why do people do that? what's your take on it?sincerely,barrec

dear chrozzo -hi. i've always felt it's -ev to "pour one for your homies." i think my homies would call that a waste of beer. why do people do that? what's your take on it?sincerely,barrec
i dont do it......waste of drinkunless it was your blood that died...then maaaaybe id consider a drop or 2
I have a question...Why don't you ever call me anymore.?Oh, and what do you do with a girl who pissed herself in your car?Do you kick her out of the car? I never dealt with this before but it happened recently.. and i'm still angry!
What if she pissed herself, while getting it on, in your best friends bed? Do you worry about cleaning up the bed, finishing the job, or running away before she realizes what is really going on? (true story)
What if she pissed herself, while getting it on, in your best friends bed? Do you worry about cleaning up the bed, finishing the job, or running away before she realizes what is really going on? (true story)
finish up then book it to your place

Dear Chrozzo,If your good friend has c.ock-blocked you more than 3 times when you were 100% assured of getting it on with a girl 7 or better, what is proper punishment? This has taken place over the course of a couple years. Also, he has also ruined constant other situations where future sexual relations may have been possible later in the night given ample time to work game. Please advise. NOTE: He has done this to myself, and another friend.