Dear Chrozzo

nothing right now, but it was called something like Sunset Wheat or Summer Wheat
hmm sunset wheat...tastes like **** cuz its 4.8 % abvand because tehy add lemons to itshitty...IMO
  • Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question.How is it that the original post in this thread only has one typo, and is, for the most part, completely coherent?Did you make a thread about drinking, while sober? That would just be silly.Did you finally learn how to type drunk? I wouldn't believe it.What's the deal with the "hi" posts? I don't get them.

Dear ChrozzoEverytime I drink tequila I end up waking up in the park with a sore *** the next day. Any theories?
Starting bringing toilet paper out to the bars with you.
I have a question.How is it that the original post in this thread only has one typo, and is, for the most part, completely coherent?Did you make a thread about drinking, while sober? That would just be silly.Did you finally learn how to type drunk? I wouldn't believe it.What's the deal with the "hi" posts? I don't get them.
no i type thart whe ni was soberweeeeeeee
Dear ChrozzoEverytime I drink tequila I end up waking up in the park with a sore *** the next day. Any theories?
carry this on u at als times:jnj_ky_jelly_300.jpg[

Dear Chrozzo,How much money would you estimate you spend on alcohol in an average year? Also, if you got drunk and had a three-way with SuitedAces and FWP, would that be +EV?

Dear Chrozzo,hiDo any of those "hangover cures" you can buy actually work? I am normally multi-orgasmic, but find when I am drunk, I often have difficulty achieving even one orgasm. Do you know why this is? Is there some medical reason for my inability to pop while heavily intoxicated?Nik

No way dudeGuinness = any guinness = 100%the drought cans are top notch...and the draugh bottle toothe tap is lovely...and looks damn good while poruing outbut FTMFW...go with the Guinness Extra Stout in bottles......the best Guinness money can buy
"Kegs, cans and widget bottles for North America are all brewed in Ireland (according to the official company line), while the bottled Extra Stout is brewed over here. Specifically, the Extra Stout sold in the US is brewed in Canada by Moosehead, while the stuff sold in Canada is brewed by Labatt."ya that stuff isn't even from Ireland. The bottles we have in Montreal are horrible. The cans with the widgets are teh nutz. Apparently there are bottles with widgets meant to be drank from the bottle but that seems like blasphemy to me. There are 8 packs of Guinness being sold that comes with a pint glass that isn’t pint size, but holds the contents of the can perfectly. It’s sweet to poor the can in a perfect sized Guinness glass. In 2006, Canada was the fastest growing Guinness draught market in the world and on St. Patrick's Day in 2006, more Guinness was sold in Canada than in Ireland.
In 2006, Canada was the fastest growing Guinness draught market in the world and on St. Patrick's Day in 2006, more Guinness was sold in Canada than in Ireland.
Population of Ireland: 4,250,000Population of Canada: 33,000,000
I have a question...Why don't you ever call me anymore.?Oh, and what do you do with a girl who pissed herself in your car?Do you kick her out of the car? I never dealt with this before but it happened recently.. and i'm still angry!
On a related note, I was once driving home a couple friends and this chick I wanted to bang. She was in the back seat, had drank a lot. This car was brand spankin new at the time, literally a couple weeks old. So I hear "pull it over man, Sara is gonna yuke". I freak out and stop the car on the side of the road. I was too late, I hear the sound. I envision puke everywhere. You know what she did? She took her $80 sweater, neatly made it into a bowl of sorts, and threw up into her sweater. No vomit, anywhere. I have never wanted to nail that girl harder then that moment. Way to take one for the team!
Dear Chrozzo,Why does Leinenkugels wheat beer taste like Fruity Pebbles?
I love that beer, I can get the normal brew around here. I saw the berry one once but they don't sell it anywhere i've seen. We made a rule that every time you open one, you have to scream out, in a German accent: LEINNNNENKUUUUUGELLL
Dear Chrozzo,hiDo any of those "hangover cures" you can buy actually work? I am normally multi-orgasmic, but find when I am drunk, I often have difficulty achieving even one orgasm. Do you know why this is? Is there some medical reason for my inability to pop while heavily intoxicated?Nik
I love this woman...
In 2006, Canada was the fastest growing Guinness draught market in the world and on St. Patrick's Day in 2006, more Guinness was sold in New York City, Savannah, and Chicago then Canada.
FYP
Dear Chrozzo,hiDo any of those "hangover cures" you can buy actually work?
I used Chaser Pills the whole time were were in Vegas last year.. I do think they work if you can remember to take them while drinking
No way dudeGuinness = any guinness = 100%the drought cans are top notch...and the draugh bottle toothe tap is lovely...and looks damn good while poruing outbut FTMFW...go with the Guinness Extra Stout in bottles......the best Guinness money can buy
I'm gonna have to disagree here. Guiness on tap is the best. Somewhere around 63 degrees. Not freezing cold.The draught cans and bottles are ok, but the Extra Stout bottles do not impress me.
234px-Steel_reserve.jpgthen get someweed.jpgthen4.jpgand hopefully join in this later...1kiss.gif
Dear Chrozzo,How much money would you estimate you spend on alcohol in an average year? Also, if you got drunk and had a three-way with SuitedAces and FWP, would that be +EV?
eleventy brazillian dollars...giver or take 50 cents+ev only if FWP is wasted
hiwater, and lots of it before bed and first thing in the morning, is the best way to treat a hangoverSome drugs may sedate and impair orgasmic responsiveness, including alcohol. Alcohol depresses nerve impulses, thus slowing any and all reaction.
HiI :club: BeerWhat is your favorite beer of all time?
My top 3 favorite beers:1. Delirium Nocturnum....from Belgium2. McEwnas Scotch Ale...from Scotland3. Ename Triple Abbey...from Belgiumand CBass...I 100% agree! (except for your choice of beverage, of course)
Well it sure took us way too long to out drink them at their own game.
qftAlso, many poeple that normally NEVER drink Guinness drink it on St. Patricks day just becuase of that fact and also that everyone else is drinking it.
Becuase it's cheap.
but why not spend a few more bucks for @ least like miller lite which has some taste