Dear Chrozzo

Hi Chrozzo, first time reader, but still long time fan. Last night, my friend had a keg at his place. It was pabst (I'm normally a premium beer drinker, but this still tasted ok, plus we got hammered). I have a few questions. 1. How come when I finished my keg stand, I threw up a little when I was not even close to drunk yet?2. Are we losers for not finishing the keg last night? There were maybe 10 guys, and 3 girls. 3. How do you get rid of the beer shits?4. Hi.Troyomac In The Sober.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Chrozzy,I'm gonna throw this out there. If you like it go ahead and take it, if you dont send it right back.I WANNA BE ON YOU.Love,GUY THAT WANTS TO BE ON YOU.
likewise
Hi Chrozzo, first time reader, but still long time fan. Last night, my friend had a keg at his place. It was pabst (I'm normally a premium beer drinker, but this still tasted ok, plus we got hammered). I have a few questions. 1. How come when I finished my keg stand, I threw up a little when I was not even close to drunk yet?2. Are we losers for not finishing the keg last night? There were maybe 10 guys, and 3 girls. 3. How do you get rid of the beer shits?4. Hi.Troyomac In The Sober.
1. because of the sudden motion after the filling drink was consumed. treat your stomach like a woman man, dont turn it upside down immediately after you filled it2. yes3. u dont, you enjoy them...eat some bran flakes and some cabbage and it will end quicker4. OH HAI!!

Dear ChrozzoWhen is it acceptable for a man to drink "girlie" drinks? For example, if you're in exotic local, is it okay to drink what is normally considered a girlie drink ( Like if you're on a tropical island, is drinking a pina colada okay? Or like, at a gay bar.)Also, White russians back in the day were considered "girlie"drinks.. has that drink's prominence in the big lebowski made this drink acceptable for men to drink, or does it still have the foo foo label?

For someone who has never had a Lager or anything dark, what should I break my cherry with?
try Heineken Dark or Sam Adams Darkif you are really courageous...find some McEwans Scotch aleGL and keep me posted...weeeeeeeeeeee
Dear ChrozzoWhen is it acceptable for a man to drink "girlie" drinks? For example, if you're in exotic local, is it okay to drink what is normally considered a girlie drink ( Like if you're on a tropical island, is drinking a pina colada okay? Or like, at a gay bar.)Also, White russians back in the day were considered "girlie"drinks.. has that drink's prominence in the big lebowski made this drink acceptable for men to drink, or does it still have the foo foo label?
No, thats totally ok...part of vacations is getting "into the spirit" of things, no?noy my choise....ask them to put some baileys in it for fun...then its oklol
noy my choise....ask them to put some baileys in it for fun...then its oklol
I wasn't wondering if you liked them, I was wondering if Caucasians were still considered girlie drinks.. focus, man..
Also, White russians back in the day were considered "girlie"drinks.. has that drink's prominence in the big lebowski made this drink acceptable for men to drink, or does it still have the foo foo label?
just tell them, "Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man."

Dear ChrozzoWhat percentage of your post dont cotain the words "HI" "HOLLA" "Weeeee" and which post are you most proud of.from some <1000 poster

Dear ChrozzoWhat percentage of your post dont cotain the words "HI" "HOLLA" "Weeeee" and which post are you most proud of.from some <1000 poster
hmmm, this is difficult to answermy best guess is somewhere in the neighborhood of 450-600 postsand im proud of all my posts :club:
Dear Chrozzo, Is FWP in jail for drinking and driving right now?
33.33% chance that he is in jail for DUI after a hitnrun33.33% chance that he dies in a crashed on his way to Foxwoods33.33% chance that his family staged and intervention and sent himto rehab0.0001% chance that it is something else

dear chrozzo, is there any truth to the old adage, "the best cure for a hangover is another beer"? hi.everett

dear chrozzo, is there any truth to the old adage, "the best cure for a hangover is another beer"? hi.everett
i dont get hangovers...so i wouldnt knowcan anyone help this man?

Dear Chrozzo,I think Jagermeister tastes like ***, and red bull tastes like azz, and together they come together to form Azztron in the drink "Jagerbomb" but everyone these days is drinking them, and buying them for each other, andI feel left out of the party. Is there any other interactive drinks that involve energy drinks/ caffination that i can talk people into drinking to steer them away from the Jagerbomb maddness?

Dear Chrozzo,I think Jagermeister tastes like ***, and red bull tastes like azz, and together they come together to form Azztron in the drink "Jagerbomb" but everyone these days is drinking them, and buying them for each other, andI feel left out of the party. Is there any other interactive drinks that involve energy drinks/ caffination that i can talk people into drinking to steer them away from the Jagerbomb maddness?
red bull + crown royalits better
i dont get hangovers...so i wouldnt knowcan anyone help this man?
One beer isn't enough to kill a bad hangover. Whiskey or Vodka is the way to go.

Man, I wish I had visited the Off-Topic before.Anyway, Chrozzo, I see that you list Chimay as one of your favs. It's one of my favs also, which do you prefer: Blue, White or Red?Which one will get you focked you up more?-Also I have tried this new Wheat beer named Hoe Gaarden (Sp?), I think it's a very good Wheat Beer, have you tried it yet?_What are your favoirte Wheat Beers, Micro or Imported?K thx.

Man, I wish I had visited the Off-Topic before.Anyway, Chrozzo, I see that you list Chimay as one of your favs. It's one of my favs also, which do you prefer: Blue, White or Red?Which one will get you focked you up more?-Also I have tried this new Wheat beer named Hoe Gaarden (Sp?), I think it's a very good Wheat Beer, have you tried it yet?_What are your favoirte Wheat Beers, Micro or Imported?K thx.
Chimay Blue label = Grand ReserveChimay Red label = Red AleChimay White label = Cinq CentsIMO...the best is the Red. They all have about te same alc content, so it really just coes down to which taste your prefer.Hoegaarden is not really new. Its pretty good tho, I always enjoy it. My favorite wheat beers, though, are microbrews. There are many very good Pennsylvania micro wheats that I love.
Chimay Blue label = Grand ReserveChimay Red label = Red AleChimay White label = Cinq CentsIMO...the best is the Red. They all have about te same alc content, so it really just coes down to which taste your prefer.Hoegaarden is not really new. Its pretty good tho, I always enjoy it. My favorite wheat beers, though, are microbrews. There are many very good Pennsylvania micro wheats that I love.
is this what you look for first in a beer? it pretty much weeds out the mass produced domestic stuff, which is handy. but i must say trippels are quickly becoming my favorite style...for both alcohol content and taste. i find their taste to be complex yet can be light and refreshing in summer. i've tried Ommegang - that is one of your favorite, no? it's damn good.
is this what you look for first in a beer? it pretty much weeds out the mass produced domestic stuff, which is handy. but i must say trippels are quickly becoming my favorite style...for both alcohol content and taste. i find their taste to be complex yet can be light and refreshing in summer. i've tried Ommegang - that is one of your favorite, no? it's damn good.
It is common that the higher the alc content..the rarer the beer and the better the beer (with some excptions, such as Guinness)Tripels are VERY GOOD....i love most abbeys that I have tried, even the micro ones. If you ever see Ename, its from Belgium, you should definitely try it. Ommegang, brewed in Cooperstown, NY is a very wel made beer. I have also tried the Ommegang Hennepin, but it cant compare with the Abbey.