Dear Chrozzo

dear chrozzo, does drinking really enhance poker performance? If so, what boost does drinking do to your roi?

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but why not spend a few more bucks for @ least like miller lite which has some taste
Because most people who drink Keystone-esque beer are college kids who scrounge up change to buy beer. At least that's what I did.Also, I live very close to Massepequa as of right now. Wanna go on a shopping date at the Sunrise mall soon?
dear chrozzo, does drinking really enhance poker performance? If so, what boost does drinking do to your roi?
Not when u get trashed. When I have a buzz..my creativity is high, lol. But then again...dont play higher than u normally play either.
Because most people who drink Keystone-esque beer are college kids who scrounge up change to buy beer. At least that's what I did.Also, I live very close to Massepequa as of right now. Wanna go on a shopping date at the Sunrise mall soon?
Sunrise is a piece of crap (and its Westfield Sunrise now, not Sunrise mall lol)And did u here about the guy who drove his car through it?Roosevelt Field is a real mall thoughand yeah i know im in college and thats all ppl drink and I cant stand it its so gross but i cant buy my own so im stuck right now
Sunrise is a piece of crap (and its Westfield Sunrise now, not Sunrise mall lol)And did u here about the guy who drove his car through it?Roosevelt Field is a real mall thoughand yeah i know im in college and thats all ppl drink and I cant stand it its so gross but i cant buy my own so im stuck right now
- Yes it is, but it's close.- Yes, I only wish I was there to see it.- Yes it is, but I'm very lazy.
Chrozzo,To eat the worm or not?Pros and cons
Not:-It makes you cool in front of your firends and chicks-They tend to star colonies in your intestines..and then eat into your thoracic and gastorintestinal cavities...and that is -ev.
Not:-It makes you cool in front of your firends and chicks-They tend to star colonies in your intestines..and then eat into your thoracic and gastorintestinal cavities...and that is -ev.
But they are full of protein!
Uh oh, that weeeeeeeee isn't a good sign..Chrozzo, are you destroying your liver again?
My liver is a godplues i have malabsorption issues...so I get the drunk feelings without the alcohol penetrating my liver....maybe 35%im goodweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....next question?

Dear ChrozzoWhen I drink I am fine. When I smoke weed I am fine. But when I smoke weed and drink at the same time I get the spins in a bad way. Do you have any tips on how to avoid the spins and the inevetible nausea that follows.TX

Dear ChrozzoWhen I drink I am fine. When I smoke weed I am fine. But when I smoke weed and drink at the same time I get the spins in a bad way. Do you have any tips on how to avoid the spins and the inevetible nausea that follows.TX
If you don't mind, I'll take this one Chrozzo....Do some blow before you smoke any weed after you start drinking.