Dear Chrozzo

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dearest Chrozzo,Why does Corona come in cans? It's very hard to put a lime wedge in there.Love,Patrick

Dearest Chrozzo,Why does Corona come in cans? It's very hard to put a lime wedge in there.Love,Patrick
ive never seen it in cansbut thats because im a good boy and dont drink ithope this helps

So lately Ive been drinking Heineken and Heineken Light, what are some similar beers that are somewhat cheap (about $1/beer) in a 12 pack? (something other then natty/bud/miller/coors)

So lately Ive been drinking Heineken and Heineken Light, what are some similar beers that are somewhat cheap (about $1/beer) in a 12 pack? (something other then natty/bud/miller/coors)
try Stelle Artois from Belgium or even Harp from Ireland is similar to those, kinda

Dear ChrozzoThe last time I was in Vegas i was in the poker room at the Wynn a guy next to me ordered a strawberry daquri. Of course everyone at the table kind of razzed him about ordering a girly drink. Well it came and I couldnt help feeling deep down inside that maybe I would want to try one. It looked all nice and cool with whip cream and a cherry on top. Am I gay for having thoughts of oredering one and was I right to keep those feelings bottled up and just sticking with beer.

Dear ChrozzoThe last time I was in Vegas i was in the poker room at the Wynn a guy next to me ordered a strawberry daquri. Of course everyone at the table kind of razzed him about ordering a girly drink. Well it came and I couldnt help feeling deep down inside that maybe I would want to try one. It looked all nice and cool with whip cream and a cherry on top. Am I gay for having thoughts of oredering one and was I right to keep those feelings bottled up and just sticking with beer.
dont worry, everyone has these feelings at some point in their life. Its natural, dont be ashamed of it. The good news is..that since you refused to oorder one and just stuck with what you like, you have grown, and have devloped beyond where most of your peers are. Good for you!
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
you ever notice that Hevad Kahn has a pretty mouth?
drink more imo
now Chris really look at it don't you think that the two of them would make a cute twosome :club: lol
  • 2 weeks later...

So I went to the grocery store, to get some stuff for thanksgiving, and one of the ingredients is six pack of a dark beer. So I think to myself, Fat Tire amber ale should be perfect. So, I went to the store, and saw this abomination...nb-fat-tire-can.jpgThat makes baby jesus cry.