Dear Chrozzo

Dear Chrozzo,HiI actually had a question I was going to put in here. I turned 21 about 3 weeks ago and I had drank many times before that but obv wasn't able to buy any. Now that I can buy alcohol I was curious if you had any suggestions of beers that I should try or should I just experiment and see what I like the best?Much Love,Peeping Tom

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Chrozzo,HiI actually had a question I was going to put in here. I turned 21 about 3 weeks ago and I had drank many times before that but obv wasn't able to buy any. Now that I can buy alcohol I was curious if you had any suggestions of beers that I should try or should I just experiment and see what I like the best?Much Love,Peeping Tom
omg....i hope u live in a good beer area...her are my top ten ok:1. Delirium nocturnum - Belgium2. McEwans Scotch Ale - Scotland3. Guinness - Ireland4. Caffreys - Ireland5. Skullsplitter - Scotland6. Chimay Red - Belgium7. Duvel - Belgium8. Troegenators - Troegs Brewery - Harrisburg, PA9. Traquiar House Ale - Scotland10. Orval - BelgiumGL!!!!!
omg....i hope u live in a good beer area...her are my top ten ok:1. Delirium nocturnum - Belgium2. McEwans Scotch Ale - Scotland3. Guinness - Ireland4. Caffreys - Ireland5. Skullsplitter - Scotland6. Chimay Red - Belgium7. Duvel - Belgium8. Troegenators - Troegs Brewery - Harrisburg, PA9. Traquiar House Ale - Scotland10. Orval - BelgiumGL!!!!!
wow. u missed so many that should have made that top ten.ie: boddington's.i also like warsteiner. try that if u havntalso. chris, if you havent already tried it before, try a beer called Boris. its brewed in france, important. sells in canadian LCBO's which are liquor stores.check to see if they sell it near u, comes in tall cans, or stubby bottles, if they still import those. now its usually all tall cans.
wow. u missed so many that should have made that top ten.ie: boddington's.i also like warsteiner. try that if u havntalso. chris, if you havent already tried it before, try a beer called Boris. its brewed in france, important. sells in canadian LCBO's which are liquor stores.check to see if they sell it near u, comes in tall cans, or stubby bottles, if they still import those. now its usually all tall cans.
boddingtons and warsteiner ive had...love em....ive recommended them too o here im sureboris ive never ehard of..i gotta fins thisweeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks guys.I know you can't comment on all of them but how do they vary in price and why are the top ones your favorite?noob questions, obv. :club:

Thanks guys.I know you can't comment on all of them but how do they vary in price and why are the top ones your favorite?noob questions, obv. :club:
belgieans are higher onvscottish beer ae chaeaper..if u can find themif u wnate belgian...look for Leffe or Hoeegarden..both decnet..and cheaper and easier to find
belgieans are higher onvscottish beer ae chaeaper..if u can find themif u wnate belgian...look for Leffe or Hoeegarden..both decnet..and cheaper and easier to find
a few of the beers mentioned are cream ale's. which i enjoy. when i 1st started drinking beer i liked regular lager types. plain really.but then u sample, and grow. and your taste will change.Guinness is a stout and also sometimes might not appeal to everyone.a scotch ale like chrozzo mentioned is in that same boat. I personally dont drink much in the way of scotch ale's. however I do enjoy them.Lager beers might be more up your alley if you're new to beer drinking. Heinekin & Stella Artois is good in my mind. Moosehead if u get it there, cheaper ones are obviously budweiser, labatt's etc. Alexander Keiths is a pale ale which is pretty good too. its canadian
a few of the beers mentioned are cream ale's. which i enjoy. when i 1st started drinking beer i liked regular lager types. plain really.but then u sample, and grow. and your taste will change.Guinness is a stout and also sometimes might not appeal to everyone.a scotch ale like chrozzo mentioned is in that same boat. I personally dont drink much in the way of scotch ale's. however I do enjoy them.Lager beers might be more up your alley if you're new to beer drinking. Heinekin & Stella Artois is good in my mind. Moosehead if u get it there, cheaper ones are obviously budweiser, labatt's etc. Alexander Keiths is a pale ale which is pretty good too. its canadian
chrozzo,try a beer calledscotch silly.I havent tried it, but it was at beerfest this past year and i was there for 4 days straight and couldnt sample all of the beers. but scotch silly sounded good
u ar e wise byond tout yersweeeeeeeeeeeeber is doogd and thaot i all.. will typ more in themonrning but for ow i a wastedweeeeeeeeeeeeeelolweeeeeeeeeeehi
i want u all to come to my pub here in PAwe have a good time
I was just in PA the first week of August, around Lancaster. One of my good friend's grandparents live there, next time I go maybe I should look you up and we'ill hit the bars. How far away from there are you?
I was just in PA the first week of August, around Lancaster. One of my good friend's grandparents live there, next time I go maybe I should look you up and we'ill hit the bars. How far away from there are you?
45 min
  • 1 month later...

Dear Chrozzo,Can you enjoy beer yet? You earlier expressed concern with this, please describe how you overcame this problem and how things are going now.Thanks,Beloved Listener Obviously Waiting Merrily Enebriated

Chrozzo, what are your thoughts on Sam Adams? Not any beer in particular but just the whole brand.
:club: if you can find it...the Christmas Ale, called Old Fezziwig Ale, is pretty tasty, hard to find tho
Dear Chrozzo,Can you enjoy beer yet? You earlier expressed concern with this, please describe how you overcame this problem and how things are going now.Thanks,Beloved Listener Obviously Waiting Merrily Enebriated
Dear BLOWME ,Yes, I have overcome my aversion to liquid intake in the past couple days. It must have been the massive amounts of intravenous antibiotics, then the 3 day 102 fever, then the sudden removal of said antibiotics from my routine....but I am back to my old ways.Never fear, chrozzo is here