Dear Chrozzo

siiihg, im boredDear Chrozzo,Why do you prefer Belgien beers over most others..they are soooo expensive!?
chrozzo, if you'll allow me...because they are the perfect combination of great flavor and refreshing taste. it's not near heavy enough for a meal, nor without any flavor like _______ (insert american domestic here). AND one trippel is equal to two ales in alcohol content. so, drink up! you ain't paying much more at all to get ****ed up, and it tastes a whole hell of a lot better in the process.no?
  • Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chrozzo, if you'll allow me...because they are the perfect combination of great flavor and refreshing taste. it's not near heavy enough for a meal, nor without any flavor like _______ (insert american domestic here). AND one trippel is equal to two ales in alcohol content. so, drink up! you ain't paying much more at all to get ****ed up, and it tastes a whole hell of a lot better in the process.no?
that was beautiful man :club:

I had a friend return from Belgium one time and instead of carry on luggage, he carried a few cases of Leff and some exotic beers. I should have married him.

Dear Chrozzo,What are the best hustle's you can pull at a pub for free beer? My personal favourites:1) Making scotch and water trade places between 2 shot glasses with no 3rd glass and no straw.2) Betting on which is longer, the height of a pint glass +2 or 3 ash trays or the circumference of the top of the glass.Hi.

Dear Chrozzo,What are the best hustle's you can pull at a pub for free beer? My personal favourites:1) Making scotch and water trade places between 2 shot glasses with no 3rd glass and no straw.2) Betting on which is longer, the height of a pint glass +2 or 3 ash trays or the circumference of the top of the glass.Hi.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4bzEaxXnDg
i just bet someone a beer that they cannot guess my agenever lost yet
sadlychrozzo has yet to get to a good tiki barcan anyone hellp this man?
One condition, the Tiki Bar has to be close enough to the beach that you can hear the surf.

Mr. Chrozzo,what advice would you give a young man who had say $25 dollars to spend @ a bar.what is the best way to get drunk in this situation?obv not in my case but good to see your stance on this controversial topic....and how would it change if you had $20?Jason S.

Mr. Chrozzo,what advice would you give a young man who had say $25 dollars to spend @ a bar.what is the best way to get drunk in this situation?obv not in my case but good to see your stance on this controversial topic....and how would it change if you had $20?Jason S.
i think u have 3 options:1. buy the cheapest beer...look for the pitcher special, and chug it 2. hook up with an ugly shick...promise her sex for free booze3. drink then bail...fast
  • 4 weeks later...
CHROZZZO I SBACK!!!!weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
excellent bump, i enjoy reading this thread......how about some ratings, I'll throw a few beers out there that I've been drinking recentlystella artoisst pauli girlyeungling- i think i remember reading you thought it was decent- thats all I can think of off the top besides the average heine, coors, and all other crapI still haven't developed a taste for Guiness :club: sorry lol, what other recommendations do you have
I still haven't developed a taste for Guiness :club: sorry lol, what other recommendations do you have
\ooooooh,. too badumm..Boddingtons or Smithwicks are close, and not as dark
stella artoisst pauli girlyeungling- i think i remember reading you thought it was decent- thats all I can think of off the top besides the average heine, coors, and all other crap
vnvnand yes Yuengling is breved very close to my house, but I have found that since their switch ti a larger scale of distribution, the taste has become less goodmaybe itsjsut me...but whaever, lol