Dear Chrozzo

Dear Chrozzo,If your good friend has c.ock-blocked you more than 3 times when you were 100% assured of getting it on with a girl 7 or better, what is proper punishment? This has taken place over the course of a couple years. Also, he has also ruined constant other situations where future sexual relations may have been possible later in the night given ample time to work game. Please advise. NOTE: He has done this to myself, and another friend.
hmmm...tough one...here my advice:beer_draft_delirium_tremens_2.jpgywor maybe your frind is gay..and is stopping you because he is in love with you?(if this is not what you are looking for then I refer you to the Dear Nikki thread)
  • Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dear chrozzo -if offered free beer, do you accept no matter what the brand? assume you're being offered free beer for the night, but are limited to shitty stuff.along those lines, if it had to be a domestic, non micro-brew, "cheap" beer, what would it be? i choose pbr. hi.everett

dear chrozzo -if offered free beer, do you accept no matter what the brand? assume you're being offered free beer for the night, but are limited to shitty stuff.along those lines, if it had to be a domestic, non micro-brew, "cheap" beer, what would it be? i choose pbr. hi.everett
i guess so...if im already drunkif not...i would accept Killians or Guinness (most bars hav it)if they dont...then its anythihg withoug the word "light" in the name

Chrozzo,If I really enjoy Afflingem, but have trouble tracking it down in my city, what beer would you recommend that is similar and tasty?Nik

Chrozzo,If I really enjoy Afflingem, but have trouble tracking it down in my city, what beer would you recommend that is similar and tasty?Nik
what city do you live in?

What do you think of the beer-drinking technique used in this picture? Are the sizes proportional? Is everything held firmly, the way you like it?hot_beer_girls.jpg

What do you think of the beer-drinking technique used in this picture? Are the sizes proportional? Is everything held firmly, the way you like it?hot_beer_girls.jpg
i think they have the technique down quite well...although a bit more skin would help the image
Nikki....if its the Afflingem Blonde you are drinking...I agree that is a vn choicea more popular and more widely found alternative is Leffe Blonde..also from Beligium...most cities should sell it somewhere...gl!
Chrozzo,I currently suck at poker. What would you suggest I drink to make me feel better?Sincerely,Down 6 buy ins
this is where you want a nice strong dark beer....the taste will knock you on your ***, and then the alcohol content will finish you offmight I suggest McEwans Scotch Ale (Scotland), Corsendonk Brown Ale (Belgium), Ommegang Abbey (NY)if you are used to miller and bud light and such, and dont care for dark beers, try Molsen XXX

Chrozzo,Last night we decided to get my dog drunk. She ended up puking, and the licked the girl I was supposed to hook up with in the mouth. Is she now tainted and untouchable? Will mouthwash fix the situation? Should I just kiss my dog to make us even?Confused

Chrozzo,Last night we decided to get my dog drunk. She ended up puking, and the licked the girl I was supposed to hook up with in the mouth. Is she now tainted and untouchable? Will mouthwash fix the situation? Should I just kiss my dog to make us even?Confused
what did the dog drink?just give the girl some more beer...the healing particles and tiny scrubbing bubbles in the brewwill make her super clean!

dear chrozzo sngs make me cry. advice?- moving up and getting smashed.

thank you chozzo i will try tissues will let you know it works out.

Dear Chorozzo, what do you think of yueng ling? I know it's not great but as a beer that barely costs more than crappy lites it seems to be good value.
its not too bad...Ive ben to the factory in pottsville, PA..vnnot my fav, but will drink it above many others

dear chrozzo - i love beer. hi. but sometimes i like hard alcohol, too. what's your favorite shot?

dear chrozzo - i love beer. hi. but sometimes i like hard alcohol, too. what's your favorite shot?
honestly..ive dont pint glass size shots of Baileys (caramle, especialy)otherwise...Crown Royal is pretty good...weeeeeeeeeelemme know whats uphave fun!!!