Hellmuth's #11 Bracelet Broadcast?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How is the coverage of this final table so universally horrible?EDIT: The coverage is behind real time by an hour, right? Maybe the site reporting the result saw Hellmuth or heard from a pro or whatever.
probably.break b4 hu on the webcast right now. 6mil-2 mil chip lead into hu play 60/120k blinds

Is this gonna be on ESPN? Last year when he won it wasn't on ESPN.

it'd be nice if phil could win a televised WSOP event now... none of his final tables were televised last year and they barely made mention of his amazing world series...

OK.I am a bit worried now.Why couldn't I stop rooting for the guy I love to hate?...and worse, does this mean I am going to wind up rooting for Barry Bonds?
No. Hellmuth didn't cheat to win this bracelet (if he wins it).

I love this...and this is the site that got the rights to do live updates????# 1 minute ago | Posted by TimLavalliHeads-Up# 25 minutes ago | Posted by TimLavalliRick Fuller Eliminated in 3rd

Phil Wins!Andy Philacheck pushes with Ac10c and Phil has to call with As3h . Dominated he is but the flop is 9h3d4c; Phil is ahead and has to dodge two cards for his 11th bracelet. Turn is Qh, River is Jh. And its over. :club:

Phil Wins!Andy Philacheck pushes with Ac10c and Phil has to call with As3h . Dominated he is but the flop is 9h3d4c; Phil is ahead and has to dodge two cards for his 11th bracelet. Turn is Qh, River is Jh. And its over. :club:
Andy was down to 4 bbs only.
How funny that PokerNews still hasn't reported this information.
By my count they were about 10 minutes late.How does that happen??I thought they were the "official" outlet covering the WSOP this year.