Hellmuth's #11 Bracelet Broadcast?

He didn't bust him here.Hellmuth reads everybody so good. He's calling people's hands out and hes right. He called Clements rr with 44 and knew he had AK or AQ. T22 flop cked to hellmuth he bet 300k/1.2 mil He then tryed to indude a move since he knew his 44 were goodSICKO!
Too bad he'll lose this prize money in a single session of Chinese.
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a fake post, he got that from texasholdem.com Thats what is posted there. Card player posts that fabrice soullier was all in preflop and hellmuth bet 250k on river and got a call from fuller.
Which is also wrong. Soulier was aipf, calls from Hellmuth and Fuller, Hellmuth bet 100k on the river and Fuller made it 250k and Hellmuth called.Considering that Suited is working for texasholdem, posting that he ko'd Fuller is totally ridiculous.

I was watching the feed from a distance and the sound is all screwed up. So I saw the hand without the sound basically, and it looked like Fuller got up after the hand, (or maybe it was Soullier?) I guess it wasn't cause he was out. I also didn't see the preflop action, so didn't know Soullier was all-in, cause on the feed, they just took his hand down, I assumed he folded.My mistake. I guess I'll just wait for Pokernews to give another update.Calling them fake is a little much though.

Calling them fake is a little much though.
So lets see...you got the board and hands right, and the action totally wrong, and eliminated the wrong player, and it's not fake?You also posted that Clements got 6th, and he's still in with 5 left, so instead of calling your updates "fake" I'll just call them "imaginative" or "totally made up".
So lets see...you got the board and hands right, and the action totally wrong, and eliminated the wrong player, and it's not fake?You also posted that Clements got 6th, and he's still in with 5 left, so instead of calling your updates "fake" I'll just call them "imaginative" or "totally made up".
Going off info that I have. But Clements was seen by someone else doing an exit interview. So unless it was an interview for some other reason, then he'll be out soon. Maybe it was 5th instead of 6th. I took it all down, so quit your whining.
Going off info that I have. But Clements was seen by someone else doing an exit interview. So unless it was an interview for some other reason, then he'll be out soon. Maybe it was 5th instead of 6th. I took it all down, so quit your whining.
Along with numerous other people, I'm watching the same feed you are, so I'm only whining because with the feed the hand updates aren't exactly rocket science.And updating in a thread that someone went out before the feed that's delayed by an hour could catch up, and then having it be wrong, is kind of annoying.
Nice reporting. Not.I'll stick with the pros.
Someone in this thread is being a little c*nt. I'll let you guess who.
Bitch was censored too much for you? Fair enough.Based on the hit Clements just took against Fuller bvb, it is quite possible that he goes out soon.

looks like hes gonna win..hes at 3.8mil now, closest dude is like 1.6 or somethin...GO PHIL!oh yea..ive been lurkin around for awhile..figured I would finally register...Hello Folks!

Bitch was censored too much for you? Fair enough.Based on the hit Clements just took against Fuller bvb, it is quite possible that he goes out soon.
Nah. I was trying to find a way around the language filter so I just picked the c-bomb at random. I gave up after two tries and hated myself for even putting that much effort into it. I've pretty much come to grips that WSOP coverage is going to continue to blow due to several different variables that don't seem like they'll change anytime soon.

For the record, I'm not actually watching the feed. I saw it as I was walking through the hallway, cause it's on out there. I missed the beginning of the hand, and the sound is at LEAST a minute behind the video. Anyone who wants to come down and do a better job without the access to any info, feel free to come try.

For the record, I'm not actually watching the feed. I saw it as I was walking through the hallway, cause it's on out there. I missed the beginning of the hand, and the sound is at LEAST a minute behind the video. Anyone who wants to come down and do a better job without the access to any info, feel free to come try.
I'm a pretty good writer. Can I be comp'd for everything if and when I decide to take you up on this?

Go Phil!56 User(s) are reading this topic (37 Guests and 3 Anonymous Users)16 Members: Miguel McHarris, Chris E, uncooper, Czech Razor, sennin, James D, Suited_Up, Bizzle, NoxKo, zengame, sb2cakm, greatwhite, Primadonna, byaaatch, sirch1, Al SmoothWeird.

Anyone who wants to come down and do a better job without the access to any info, feel free to come try.
Alright, here's my effort.Clements shoves with A5o for about 800k, Phil finds a call with ATo. Flop is QT9, turn is 8 and river is 5, and Clements takes 5th place for $112,997. 4 players are left, with Hellmuth having around 4.5M and a commanding chip lead.Wow, that was tough. Even tougher since I am laying in my bed and talking on the phone at the same time.
I'm a pretty good writer. Can I be comp'd for everything if and when I decide to take you up on this?
Not by me. It's just for the glory.And Clements is now out 5th. SO sorry for being off by one spot.And it's a good effort, but it's tougher when you're trying to rail 3 other tournies at the same time and can't just sit and watch the feed. Plus I can only do one post per hour except the bustouts.
Comes with the territory and you reaction is expected. You have become known as the "update guy" and people count on you more and more. It's what you wanted or I doubt you'd be doing this in the first place. It's the old saying "with great power comes great responsibility".My only suggestion would be not to report things as "fact" that you "think" may have happened, as you did here, as it hurts your credibility. Simply putting the words "I think" before everything you said, but perhaps with an addendum of, "I'm working on getting confirmation now" would have went a long way, in my opinion.
Comes with the territory and you reaction is expected. You have become known as the "update guy" and people count on you more and more. It's what you wanted or I doubt you'd be doing this in the first place. It's the old saying "with great power comes great responsibility".My only suggestion would be not to report things as "fact" that you "think" may have happened, as you did here, as it hurts your credibility. Simply putting the words "I think" before everything you said, but perhaps with an addendum of, "I'm working on getting confirmation now" would have went a long way, in my opinion.
Have I ever told you...that I love you?

Dinner Break now. Hellmuth pwns all. I'm watching the feed. He hasn't made one bad play so far that I've seen. 4 left. 2 guys left are afraid and Fuller is ok but way to obvious when he's strong/weak. Phil has this unless somebody gets hammered by the deck.Coverage by the sites is horrible so far.Andy Philachack had AA AIPF vs. QxQc of Hellmuth ccc flop, bricked out, and he's still in. Nobody reported this, wt hell! :D:D:D:D:club: