Winning The Wpt Championship Won't Change This Guy's Life

10Guy Laliberte1,232,000Up $132,000View_historyI believe he is the founder and CEO of Cirque du Soleil and is worth billions. Some people have all the luck.
yeah, making billions by being the CEO of a huge company is luck

so that $25,000 buy in was basically a nickel in his change jar. Must be nice. I can't even imagine what that kind of lifestyle would be like. These people live in a parallel universe of riches that the average person cannot even comprehend.

yeah, making billions by being the CEO of a huge company is luck
Do you think maybe the OP meant he was lucky in the tournament possibly? Not lucky to have accomplished so much in his business life but lucky to get so deep in a tough poker event like the WPT Championship? Is that even remotely possible in your narrowly constricted viewpoint?
Do you think maybe the OP meant he was lucky in the tournament possibly? Not lucky to have accomplished so much in his business life but lucky to get so deep in a tough poker event like the WPT Championship? Is that even remotely possible in your narrowly constricted viewpoint?

Hope hes got the sense to unload some of Cirque. Its getting very watered down talent wise and boooring creatively. "Love" would be awful if it werent for the great remix by George Martin and son.

God I dislike 13cards and eddie equally, I'm so conflicted

haha special ed. mr special school xxeddie. who would have thought. well homie, now its your turn for some luck, cause i just spoke with my travel agent, and hes got some free tickets for you. thats right, you are headed to dixie son, and youre ariving by train. better pack up quickly, it leaves tonight ahahahahaa CHYEA!!!!!

So for him to go deep in one major tourney means he has 'all the luck'
haha special ed. mr special school xxeddie. who would have thought. well homie, now its your turn for some luck, cause i just spoke with my travel agent, and hes got some free tickets for you. thats right, you are headed to dixie son, and youre ariving by train. better pack up quickly, it leaves tonight ahahahahaa CHYEA!!!!!
I find it rather ironic that you call me special ed..........and then post that
This guy also stakes at least one high stakes pro with an unlimited bankroll...I'll let you guys speculate.
MM?
God I dislike 13cards and eddie equally, I'm so conflicted
Nice Av...*drool*...yea. I'm conflicted too?
Just so you know .... France and Quebec and Canada are three separate countries.
FYP