• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

At then end of the Pens/Montreal game last night, they showed Gonchar coming back on the ice to do his 3rd star circle and stick in the air. I saw Malkin was there in the runway waiting too, but they cut away.Anyway, the visiting players don't usually do this, do they? Only in Montreal? Anyone know?

At then end of the Pens/Montreal game last night, they showed Gonchar coming back on the ice to do his 3rd star circle and stick in the air. I saw Malkin was there in the runway waiting too, but they cut away.Anyway, the visiting players don't usually do this, do they? Only in Montreal? Anyone know?
good question, I have no idea what the answer is.
I see them so it fairly often in Montreal, but it's usually the french guys on the opposing team. :club:

Florida finally did not blow a 3rd period lead, instead they won by getting the tying goal in the 3rd period with seconds remaining, and getting the winner in the OT period. Some turn around. wee.

I just met up with a friend over the weekend and he is in the commercial and promotion business...He directed a couple of commercials with Sidney Crosby and he said he is one of the most arrogant and cocky players he has worked with...

I just met up with a friend over the weekend and he is in the commercial and promotion business...He directed a couple of commercials with Sidney Crosby and he said he is one of the most arrogant and cocky players he has worked with...
I have a good friend who's in charge of all the hockey promos for VS. and he told me of the players he worked with this year Pronger was the best and Chara was the worst.

Nashville Predators forward David Legwand has been charged with driving under the influence, police say.Legwand was pulled over near downtown on Feb. 15 after a police officer clocked him going 51 mph in a 35-mph zone in his 2006 Range Rover.

Nashville Predators forward David Legwand has been charged with driving under the influence, police say.Legwand was pulled over near downtown on Feb. 15 after a police officer clocked him going 51 mph in a 35-mph zone in his 2006 Range Rover.
How about those Habs...stealing purses and resisting arrest last week...
How about those Habs...stealing purses and resisting arrest last week...
Yea I really thought it was insult to injury that after beating the bruins so often they would go and steal their purses too, not the classiest move from the Canadiens thats for sure haha.