• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

As much as I whine about the refereeing, I've always respected what they do. I can't imagine how difficult it is to call a game that goes this fast.I've been thinking, at some point, I wouldn't mind getting back into refereeing, maybe a few years down the road.

As much as I whine about the refereeing, I've always respected what they do. I can't imagine how difficult it is to call a game that goes this fast.I've been thinking, at some point, I wouldn't mind getting back into refereeing, maybe a few years down the road.
I was thinking about doing it this fall. I coached for 4 years, didn't this year, and I'm not sure I want to get back into something with that much commitment yet this year. Maybe try reffing for a year and see how it goes.Another reason that I've talked about being out of hand is for assn't coaching a HS team, I got around $850/year. That's 1 practice a week (they had two, but I couldn't make the Tue after school one due to work) and 22 games + 4-5 scrimmages/year. HS refs get $50 game for no more than 1h50min of work. Sounds like BS to me.

In a recent issue the Hockey News "photoshopped" Mats Sundin into a Vancouver Canucks jersey..Didnt like it at all...Not fun

In a recent issue the Hockey News "photoshopped" Mats Sundin into a Vancouver Canucks jersey..Didnt like it at all...Not fun
Stay tuned, you'll get to see him in a Habs jersey fo' real.
But Ron Wilson gives the press good quotes all the time!There's only been about two or three total solid efforts from this team all year. And, those weren't against playoff teams.
They always kick the crap out of the Canucks. They are currently (barely) a playoff team. If they could play like they do against the Canucks all the time, they would be up their with Detroit.

Why is Brian Burke always speaking and not other GMs...??It seems like every quote from the meetings is from Burke..Or every rule proposal is coming from him

Anyone using NHL Center Ice Online? It basically sucks for me tonight...can't get a smooth stream. I don't know if it's my connection or the NHL service though.

Anyone using NHL Center Ice Online? It basically sucks for me tonight...can't get a smooth stream. I don't know if it's my connection or the NHL service though.
VS is pretty awful quality for me. Probably unrelated, I guess?I'm quite excited for the Blues/Hawks game. It's on Versus, everyone that likes hockey should watch it.
Yeah, that one is my backup game during the Pens' intermissions.
toews is getting most of the attention and still stickhandling like he's alone on the rink. somewhat scary.
Hello hockey fans,I have been a long time reader of this forum, and I am a big fan of most of the posters..Especially(as you can tell) Digitalmonkey, gruven ,zach and fenxis..I love these guys..Not in a gay way,but in a manly hockey admiration sort of way...
What about serge? You are hi....er, I mean....do you like him?