Official Jc "prtypsux" Alvarado Wpt Tv Final Table Thread

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow JC, absolutely amazing. Represent FCP and the state of Texas mayne!I would wish you good luck but man you look like you dont even need it.Krablar dance is needed when you take this bish down! :club:

In honor of JC's WPT FINAL TABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dont call it a comebackJC's been here for yearsRockin his peers and puttin suckas in fearMakin the tears rain down like a monsoonListen to the bass go BOOOOOOOOOOOMExplosion overpowerinOver the competition hes towerinWreckin shop when he drops these sik bluffs thatll make you call the copsDont you dare stare, you betta moveDont ever compareJC to the rest thatll all get sliced and dicedCompetitions payin the price(and all FCP sang)JC'S GONNA KNOCK U OUTFCP SAID KNOCK U OUTJC'S GONNA KNOCK U OUTFCP SAID KNOCK U OUTBREAKDOWN!!!!!GLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGLGL JC TID!!!!(Oh and I hope at least a few FCPers get the importance of the LL Cool J ode to JC!)

FT preview show on pokerwire for everyone thats waiting for it to start...might be interesting
Cliffs notes: They all love how JC plays, but when they were making predicitons nobody picked him higher than 3rd. I think those Donkeys (Gavin wasn't on this episode) are in for a surprise, b/c JC is gonna flat destroy this FT.

No matter what this will go down as a monumental day for FCP especially those of you who actually know JC. If Shana was still there you know a certain playa would be getting a lap dance during commercial breaks. Everybody should try and explain to your co-workers what it is that has you so pumped. I did and got some strange looks and maybe a few more people for the forums. So cool. ^^ 45 !!

He's got a caclutator watch on his left arm and an abacus on his right.He is So ready
lol i thought the same thing, wat is that watch? it looks weird but GL JC TID!