Poker Spreadsheet

I have Exel I just dont know how to run it How do I put in the information that I downloaded from your files to make my own spreadsheet
If should auto recognize the file so you can just open it. Try opening excel, then go to file > open > and select the spreadsheet file.It is also possible you downloaded the .xlsm rather than the .xls file, that your older version of excel does not support.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If should auto recognize the file so you can just open it. Try opening excel, then go to file > open > and select the spreadsheet file.It is also possible you downloaded the .xlsm rather than the .xls file, that your older version of excel does not support.
Ok So I downloaded the wrong one. Now it works for me with the older version. But shouldnt my Bankroll auto calculate?
Ok So I downloaded the wrong one. Now it works for me with the older version. But shouldnt my Bankroll auto calculate?
It does, just read some of the notes in the spreadsheet how to input the data correctly.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Is this still available? I have been using an old spreadsheet, and am looking for something like this, but the link is broken. Any help would be appreciated!
the server I had it on is on longer up, so I need to find a new place to host it. Anyone?for now you can download an older version (I think) here: http://www.thepokerhaus.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=595

Cwik, awesome stuff. I'm linking it up on the Lounge section of the boards at www.lifesabluff.com that is the convo center for www.thepokerroad.com and Life's A Bluff the webcomic.This is awesome, I shall send you a dividend soon.

Cwik, awesome stuff. I'm linking it up on the Lounge section of the boards at www.lifesabluff.com that is the convo center for www.thepokerroad.com and Life's A Bluff the webcomic.This is awesome, I shall send you a dividend soon.
I don't really care that you cross posted it on another forum, however the intention here really was to share this with the people I :club: so much at FCP. In reality, I truly believe keeping solid track of things like stats and results will lead to better play. Something I don't necessarily think we need more of on the internet.
the server I had it on is on longer up, so I need to find a new place to host it. Anyone?for now you can download an older version (I think) here: http://www.thepokerhaus.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=595
Nice... I'll be eagerly awaiting the newer one!
Nice... I'll be eagerly awaiting the newer one!
umm... changes are mostly bug fixes. There are some bigger things I'd like to do, like adding Bonus/Rakeback columns in the monthly cash section. And also figure out the graph stuff I started working on. But it would take a lot of work, formating ect, because the way I originally set it up. So I have to be non lazy to get around to this.However, if I did decide to put a day ot two into it, is there anything else anyone else thinks I should add or change?One thing I was considering was for cash games, just eliminating the buy-in and results columns, and just using the profit one. There isn't too much use for having all three, except figuring out ROI which is mostly pointless for cash games. And I don't personally even keep track of my buy-in anymore, cause it is painstaking while I reload so much.Anyways, leave any comments or ideas on this, thanks.

ty again for spreading the luv with the spreadsheet cwik, been using it for past 3 months and find it very useful.Most people prob wouldn't need/want the feature but just fyi, I added my number of tourneys played per month graph, and also a tracker of FPP's earned,you still takin' donations? i'll ship you a royalty fee when i get my next decent score :club:

umm... changes are mostly bug fixes. There are some bigger things I'd like to do, like adding Bonus/Rakeback columns in the monthly cash section. And also figure out the graph stuff I started working on. But it would take a lot of work, formating ect, because the way I originally set it up. So I have to be non lazy to get around to this.However, if I did decide to put a day ot two into it, is there anything else anyone else thinks I should add or change?One thing I was considering was for cash games, just eliminating the buy-in and results columns, and just using the profit one. There isn't too much use for having all three, except figuring out ROI which is mostly pointless for cash games. And I don't personally even keep track of my buy-in anymore, cause it is painstaking while I reload so much.Anyways, leave any comments or ideas on this, thanks.
Oh ok.. Sorry I must have misunderstood... I thought people were saying that you've made updates since the original but the link didn't work anymore because of how old this thread is. I thought someone else was going to host the updated link for you. I can just use the original one, no problem. I'm almost totally a SNG player, so I don't need anything too fancy anyway. Thanks cwik!

I don't play much compared to most on here but I have always wanted to keep track of my live (home game) results. And laziness has always creeped in, no more excuses now. I was just playing around with it and Cwik u did an awesome job, thanks for sharing it with all of us. :club:

• 3 months later...
I just checked the update and they should work. If not paste this formula into cell G7 (for satellietes): =(COUNTIF(Bankroll!F17:F6000,">0"))/Bankroll!G3cell J7 (MTT): =(COUNTIF(Bankroll!I17:I6000,">0"))/Bankroll!J3cell M7 (sng): =(COUNTIF(Bankroll!L17:L6000,">0"))/Bankroll!M3hope that helps.
Hi!First of all thanks for the great spreadsheet, it is so well designed and comfortable, way better than any I used before.I have a minor problem with ITM%. I have the above lines entered in the apporpriate cells, but sometimes it doesnt get calculated correctly....I deleted the rest of the message. I figured it out myself, simply L17 had to be changed to L15, I got incorrect results because it didnt count the first 2 lines.Sorry about the unecessary posting.Thanks a bunch.

Just got the SNG spreadsheet off the uiuc server (Go Illini!). This is great...thanks a lot! And thanks for the bump...funny that I went looking for this now (I remembered it from awhile back) and found the thread bumped just a week ago. Again, thanks.