Poker Spreadsheet

Hi!First of all thanks for the great spreadsheet, it is so well designed and comfortable, way better than any I used before.I have a minor problem with ITM%. I have the above lines entered in the apporpriate cells, but sometimes it doesnt get calculated correctly....I deleted the rest of the message. I figured it out myself, simply L17 had to be changed to L15, I got incorrect results because it didnt count the first 2 lines.Sorry about the unecessary posting.Thanks a bunch.
I think the ITM% works on the version posted. But glad you figured it out.
Just got the SNG spreadsheet off the uiuc server (Go Illini!). This is great...thanks a lot! And thanks for the bump...funny that I went looking for this now (I remembered it from awhile back) and found the thread bumped just a week ago. Again, thanks.
tyty, also glad you like it.Also, fwiw I made a couple slight modifications to the stats page, adding a section for rakeback/bonus/transfers and then another one that totals all sources of income together more cleanly. If anyone wants that, I might try to put it up tomorrow.
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haven't played for a while but I want to say again great stuff cwik very nice work!1 question though when I fill in a withdraw how come it adds it to my bankroll and not reduce itlets say my br is 50 and I do a withdrawal of 25 in the transaction section instead of going to 25 it goes up to 75.am I doing something wrong?EDIT: ah sorry I nm I forgot to add the - before the number lol

haven't played for a while but I want to say again great stuff cwik very nice work!
I'm guessing the cwik is now creating jopke accounts to pimp his own product in the hopes of increasing sales.Ha! You forgot one key thing! You need to first be selling the spreadsheet for a profit to have any increase in sales translate into an increase in profit.I fart in your general direction! Your father was a hamster and your mother smelt of... Elleberries!
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey, I really really like the spreadsheet. But I would like to see something added on or if someone could help me add it on. I would like to be able to have Winnings per site showing for SNGs and Tournaments. Instead of just cash and satellites. I might end up with a couple other things I would like to add in the future. Thanks!

Well done! You did great man! Some day i am gonna make a spreadsheet and that would be more awesome than yours! :club::ts:D _________________________MarvinAt RakeBackCelebPoker.com We Will You Give you a 100% Match Bonus Up To €100 Plus 30% Rakeback for Life! Sign Up Now. http://www.RakeBackCelebPoker.com
Gotta love the spam account creation just to comment on the spreadsheet. Well done!
Well done! You did great man! Some day i am gonna make a spreadsheet and that would be more awesome than yours! :club::ts:D _________________________Marvin
I hope you do, so there is little chance I am going to do that much work on improvements on it in the near future.
Hey, I really really like the spreadsheet. But I would like to see something added on or if someone could help me add it on. I would like to be able to have Winnings per site showing for SNGs and Tournaments. Instead of just cash and satellites. I might end up with a couple other things I would like to add in the future. Thanks!
Above reply probably works for this too. If there are fields you would like to add to the spreadsheet, google + excel forums + a little time, will get you pretty far.

Tried downloading this using Numbers in Mac OSX iWork, but it came up as "File is too large, cannot be opened." I dunno if it isn't expanding it properly or what. Can someone who is using it directly email me an uncompressed version? Please PM me if you can.

Tried downloading this using Numbers in Mac OSX iWork, but it came up as "File is too large, cannot be opened." I dunno if it isn't expanding it properly or what. Can someone who is using it directly email me an uncompressed version? Please PM me if you can.
I am not sure this will work outside of excel. I have been told it does not work in open office. I have no idea about Numers. However the files in the OP are not compressed.
I am not sure this will work outside of excel. I have be told it does not work in open office. I have no idea about Numers. However the files in the OP are not compressed.
Hmm.I'm going to give my laptop a stern talking to for lying to me then. Maybe I can figure it out, didn't know if there was a quick answer though.Thanks :club:
  • 1 month later...
If you had to choose 3 well known poker pros to be stuck on a desert island with, who would you pick and why?If you could be reincarnated as any animal, what animal would you be and why?
this is so sick bro... thanks a ton.. shipping donationaments when I get on my other computer.
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I vote for an Open Office version as well. I don't know why it wont open, but they open all other documents. I am willing to send some $$ over too.If you can, thanks.If you can't, do you have any good competitors?

Nevermind. I enabled macros then opened open office and loaded the file from there. It took a really long time, but it came up.It runs a little slow, but that may be my PC's problem.Thanks!
i had done that too and even with absolutely nothing else running it was still seriously slow - would even stop responding and crash open office.
Yea, I jumped the gun. It is very slow and crashes open office. Anyone know of a solution?
other than buy excel, not yeti may try opening it in lotus and see what happens

If i put in cash game information dated on the first of the month, it will not show up in the summaries of current month hours and current cash profit. same with the totals on the other page. This happened last month as well. Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it? im using the 2003 version if that matters.