Poker Spreadsheet

I'm not really sure about this. Anyone know a good way to transfer data? I'm thinking it's gonna wanna refer to the old one if you copy/paste.
if it's only numbers you can copy paste and it won't refer back to the old sheet.If you are copying formlas, you can still copy paste and if the old sheet comes along in the formula, simple do a "find and replace" to substitute the new sheet for the old sheet in the formulas.I'm saying all this without knowing much about the sheet
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I :club: this spreadsheet, yet the only problem I have is the 9-man SNG average finish. Is it possible to combine both 9 and 10-man SNG stats, or is that not feasable? Thanks again.

I :club: this spreadsheet, yet the only problem I have is the 9-man SNG average finish. Is it possible to combine both 9 and 10-man SNG stats, or is that not feasable? Thanks again.
I kinda knew this wanna come up. Alright it is fixed so it counts both 9 and 10 man tables. I think there was actually a problem when I originally did it anyways, so if you have the old one, you might wanna update anyways.Been about a month since I first posted this, hows the spreadsheet working out for everyone??
  • 2 weeks later...

wow great spread sheet dudejust a few questions (excuse me if they sound dumb, not really good with ms office)with the date entry is it dd/mm/yyyy or mm/dd/yyyy (im in australia so i gotta ask)also my charts dont seem to work, is that because i dont have toolpack? same goes with more stats pageand thanks again for sharing, this is a great spreadsheet

wow great spread sheet dudejust a few questions (excuse me if they sound dumb, not really good with ms office)with the date entry is it dd/mm/yyyy or mm/dd/yyyy (im in australia so i gotta ask)also my charts dont seem to work, is that because i dont have toolpack? same goes with more stats pageand thanks again for sharing, this is a great spreadsheet
What version of excel do you use?? You should be able to enable the toolpack by: Tools-> Add-Ins-> and selecting Analysis Toolpak, though I do not believe this is what is affecting the charts. Nothing works on the more stats page?? My guess is you have entered your data wrong. Make sure to read the notes at the top of each column (hold your mouse over the little red arrows).Enter dates as mm/dd/yyyy, sorry shoulda made that more clear, I'll fix that in the next update.PM me if you continue to have problems.

I can't figure out how to open it, my excel just froze when I tried. Someone help out a retard. :club:

This thing is the nutz.I screwed it up a few times and messed up the code within the cells, etc.So I just copied all my data into a word document....then deleted the entire spreadsheet....came back to this thread and re-loaded the spreadsheet...and then pasted all the info back in from the word doc. VIOLA! back in business.Many thanks cwik. :club:

thans for your help cwikjust lettin you know i think it was the dates that affected the charts and more stats pageonce i fixed that they workedthanks again mate and great spreadsheet

Spreadsheet updated.In one of the recent updates I changed some of the column headings which managed to screw up the ITM%'s, because I had used stupid criteria database functions, instead of IF statements. That is now fixed, if your ITM% stats don't work, I suggest you redownload the file.Edit: Oh also, I will be graduating in about a month. While that is all exciting and dandy, I will be losing the web space I use to host this spreadsheet. If anyone is willing to host it please PM me. Thanks.

Great spreadsheet.I downloaded the updated version because my ITM% wasn't working, but it's still not working in the new version. Any suggestions?
I just checked the update and they should work. If not paste this formula into cell G7 (for satellietes): =(COUNTIF(Bankroll!F17:F6000,">0"))/Bankroll!G3cell J7 (MTT): =(COUNTIF(Bankroll!I17:I6000,">0"))/Bankroll!J3cell M7 (sng): =(COUNTIF(Bankroll!L17:L6000,">0"))/Bankroll!M3hope that helps.
I just checked the update and they should work. If not paste this formula into cell G7 (for satellietes): =(COUNTIF(Bankroll!F17:F6000,">0"))/Bankroll!G3cell J7 (MTT): =(COUNTIF(Bankroll!I17:I6000,">0"))/Bankroll!J3cell M7 (sng): =(COUNTIF(Bankroll!L17:L6000,">0"))/Bankroll!M3hope that helps.
very nice. For the newbie Excellers it might have been easier to protect the formula'd cells so they wouldn't write over the formula by accident. What I do when I make spreadsheets for other to work is lock the cells with formuals and then highlight the cells which are used to enter data so that the folmulas stay in tack. Just a thought.great job though.
Is there a way, in Office 2007, to permanently enable macros so I don't get that pop up every time I open it up? Thanks!
Tools -----> Macro -----> SecurityAnd then select a low Security option.Is that available on 97?

I've been waiting to switch over to your spreadsheet for the last week (so as to start with a new month) and all I have to say is that the wait was completely worth it! Thanks again for such an awesome spreadsheet. :club:

On 'more stats' tab, under 'more random stats' the 'single table' SNG average finish isn't updating. I've played a few and put them in as SNG and i don't see a place to put how many tables on that. So how would I get this to update?nm - figured out that 'single table' is only 9 or 10i can get the number part to update, but not the %

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I downloaded the files and all this crazy jargon showed up. What exactly do I do to set this thing up. I have no Idea how to even run Exel so PPPPLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZ Help.
Microsoft excel is a spreadsheet program that comes in the Microsoft Office software suite. My guess is you don't have either.
Microsoft excel is a spreadsheet program that comes in the Microsoft Office software suite. My guess is you don't have either.
I have Exel I just dont know how to run it How do I put in the information that I downloaded from your files to make my own spreadsheet