Your Biggest Mtt Win?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2nd place in a $10 180, $320I've taken down a few $4.40 180's.... $216 a pop.Live, Chopped 3 handed $50 tourney in windsor, ended up chopping 2nd and 3rd (1st place was big chipleader, and a donkey who wouldn't chop at all) took home $600 canadian.That was after my QQ lost to A7 AIPF to go HU against the donk... sigh... (1st was $1,350)

2400 or 3k (can't remember) on fcp last fall (man, I miss ongame). $1,500wsop seat +$1,000 cash on Bodog last summer. A few others around 1k.Chopped a live tournament for $2,200 once.Yet, I am a losing player :club:

party cruise ship free roll.was supposed to get a cabin for two on the party poker cruise ship, but they gave me about $4k instead because they ran out of spots.i qualified by playing 2k raked hands the night before.the tournament was actually good value. equivalent of over $100 buy in given the prize pool and number of entrants.

As cool as those bracelets are, i cant imagine ever wearing it - even to a poker tournament.They're all so gaudy, bulky and a lot of the times, they look like medic-alert bracelets.
Agreed. I've worn in to the boat two or three times since I won just to show it to people who've asked me to wear it. I feel like a tool wearing it.

I started playing one week ago so the only thing I'm good at is giving my fake money to the other players on the 5/10c game at Poker Party. Seeing everyone posting wins of more than a hundred dollars is impressive, I won't give up hope just yet. :club:

$20 Rebuy 12K guarantee) on Royal Vegas, waaay too long ago, 1st for 3900. Probably about 250 entrants, was in for 60 max. This was before I'd read any material on poker, so I was pretty clueless. The more I know, the more my poker ability seems to degrade, similar to dog poop disintegrating in the spring

Online win: $10 FTP 90-man for $225Online biggest cash: $298 for 2nd in $5 MTT w/ 374 playersLive biggest cash: $50+$10 3rd place for about $150 (worst payout structure ever)Live biggest win: Pub Poker 1st place for free WPT plug and play game. :club: