Your Worst Reaction To An Online Bad Beat

After taking a sickeningly bad beat online, what has been your worst gut reaction?How much money in damages have you caused?
I threw a football through a window, but it was my window so it wasn't so bad, plus it looked cool as f**k!

I got runner runner one outered in a $1200 pot and shattered my Optical Mouse against my fireplace. That's the only time I've ever broken anything after a poker hand.I had bottom set and the other guy had top pair and a flush draw, and the turn and river made him quads.I felt pretty stupid after reacting like that because I had gotten stacked and I had to go buy a new mouse before I could even try to get even.

one time the software messed up, and I lost with quad aces to pocket dueces in a .02-.04 cent nl game. the pot was almost two dollars!!!! I was so pissed that I told the guy I was going to sh it all over him, so I went to the store, bought some KY jelly and shoved my entire computer up my ***. then I procedded to sh it it out while masterbating to the little mermaid...actually I don't get upset at bad beats. just like doyle says "that's poker." I understand that its going to happen once in a while. someone is going to hit there one outer two percent of the time and are going to runner runner quads over my set about half a percent of the time. I will just wait for them to stack off with top pair agaisnt my set for the other 99.5 percent of the time....

I ripped keys off my laptop keyboard and had to borrow a computer to type a paper.
This is why next year I'm getting another laptop. One for strictly poker and one for school, that way I won't be tempted to jump onto a site as I do research, or vice versa
I ripped keys off my laptop keyboard and had to borrow a computer to type a paper.
its true, hes missing the F key on his keyboard
I uninstalled the sites software, email tech support to close my account, deposited my remaining funds back into my bank account.
I did this without emailing tech support. I didn't just uninstall that particular software, I unistalled all the poker software on my computer. At the time it must have been about 8 different programs. It takes a certain level of concentration to go through 8 withdrawl and uninstall windows without cooling off.

I picked up my computer chair and smashed it against my dresser, breaking the bottom of the chair. Until I get another one, I'm sadly using a regular fold-out chair.

mine was def. most costly so far..when i was still a newb to poker, i got all in with AA vs 1010 on a flop of A94...22 people left in a Pokerroom tourney, top 20 cashed...running 10s for the guy. I had my laptop on my map, i stood up and threw down and the screen cracked and everything. beyond repair. First place for the tourney was prob about 500, my new laptop cost me 1000...way -EV move. Now I learned not to get mad over things i cant control, I only get mad at myself when I make a bad, and not at bad beats or anything.

Umm. after i got a bad beat. I told some go ot guy **** a tree. And that must of had to go to the store to get condoms to have sex with his mom. And the poker manager said stop. And I said **** you poker manager and i got my chat banned for life.

Lol my reactions are probably pretty frightening to outsidersOk I punched a hole in the wall of my parents house..They still haven't found it cuz I put a bookcase in front of itAnother time I kicked a hole in the screen of my apartment window..I was sitting in my chair with the window open, took a bad beat, yelled "fck!!" and then kicked the screen

Lol my reactions are probably pretty frightening to outsidersOk I punched a hole in the wall of my parents house..They still haven't found it cuz I put a bookcase in front of itAnother time I kicked a hole in the screen of my apartment window..I was sitting in my chair with the window open, took a bad beat, yelled "fck!!" and then kicked the screen
that's fckin hilarious

I was bubble boy in a tourny with the last of my bankroll and I got one outed, and I Live in a loft room of a house so I got a slanted ceiling, so I just threw my fist up and punched it pretty good, but not hard enough to put a hole through it, so now there's a big fist print in the wall. wonder how im going to explain that to the land lord.

that's fckin hilarious
thats not really that hilarious at all. I think every one here has had a wall-punching/bookcase/painting/poster-covering experience.

Punched a door and my fist went through it (it was a weak door), which cut my hand and wrist. Couldn't type properly for about a month.I'm surprised noone has mentioned going on tilt and emptying their account yet. I did that once. Thankfully it only had about $200 left in it to lose.