Awesome Way To Win With A Royal Flush

Playing a home game, 10/20c blinds. I'm in the big blind with Qd Kd, no raises before me and I raise it up to 1 euro. Everyone but 2 players fold and we go to the flop.Jd, Ad, 10cRight now I'm holding a straight and first to act. I bet 3 euro, player 1 raises to 6, player 2 calls and I call. The turn isJhI don't like that J, so I bet big and go for 25 euro. Both players call and I start getting nervous. But then the river comes10dGiving me the absolute nuts with a Royal Flush. Since everyone's been calling, I go all in and I get called by both players. I really couldn't understand why they were calling me, until I saw their hand. We took a picture of it because it was a situation I'd never seen before. picturelarge7gp.jpgPlayer 1 had rockets, trips on the flop and a full house on the turn. Player 2 had a pair of tens, trips on the flop, full house on the turn and quads on the river. Some really low odds those hands would come out :club: Anyway, I cashed in a pretty penny and continued to win the big pots for the rest of the night :D

Playing a home game, 10/20c blinds. I'm in the big blind with Qd Kd, no raises before me and I raise it up to 1 euro. Everyone but 2 players fold and we go to the flop.Jd, Ad, 10cRight now I'm holding a straight and first to act. I bet 3 euro, player 1 raises to 6, player 2 calls and I call. The turn isJhI don't like that J, so I bet big and go for 25 euro. Both players call and I start getting nervous. But then the river comes10dGiving me the absolute nuts with a Royal Flush. Since everyone's been calling, I go all in and I get called by both players.
Why overbet a card that you hate?/shrugAlso, reraise the flop when you have the nuts and know they are interested.
Why overbet a card that you hate?/shrugAlso, reraise the flop when you have the nuts and know they are interested.
Yeah you're right, the big bet wasn't a good play and I got lucky. I just thought I could steal the pot right there because I was kinda falling in love with my flopped straight. Ah well, live and learn I guess :club: Thanks advice though, appreciate it.
How much was in the pot in the end?
I had in total 63 euro, so 63 x 3 + 1,20 in blinds and calls before the flop.

just wondering....what was the buy in....10/20 cent blinds and u bet 25 euros + went all in, you must play very deepstackedwell congrats nj

Your supposed to shuffle the deck when you take them out of the packaging.
Yeah you're right, the big bet wasn't a good play and I got lucky. I just thought I could steal the pot right there because I was kinda falling in love with my flopped straight. Ah well, live and learn I guess :D Thanks advice though, appreciate it.I had in total 63 euro, so 63 x 3 + 1,20 in blinds and calls before the flop.
Isn't a euro like 1/10th of a penny in Dollars? :club:

Two things: I have seen this EXACT same hand on pokerroom in a limit ring game a while back, capped on every street, completely ****ing nuts.Also, I have dealt a 9 handed game with a pinochle deck on accident, needless to say there were like 6 all ins on the first hand, we figured it out kind of quickly.