• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a fulltime student. Will start work as an airline executive in January. Hope to be able to find some time to volunteer with organizations that help juvenile delinquents or at-risk kids. Also be able to put in some poker on weekends.

I'm playing poker full time, but the way its gone this month I'll be applying for teaching jobs again soon. I teach IB MYP Language A in International schools. (I'm a English teacher/dickhead).I HATE teaching English, but I'm not making enough at poker so I might have to return to the coalface soon :club:(

demolish the 1/2 game and ther 50 dollar live sit and goes when i rarely get the chance to...other than that i sit home watch poker on tv and on the internet all day eat what i want "dont get fat either at all' i colelct dolls liek circuis clowns ive got about 754 in my collection so far so i spend soem time searching ebay for dolls..thats about it

Is it really fair to call poker a job?Sounds dirty.I just say that im retired. Or unemployed.Retired sounds better, but 'unemployed' raises fewer suspicions... until you mysteriously have a ton of money at your disposal.4 more hours until im done my degree. Finished my job a week ago.Then i have the rest of my life to sort this **** out. I cant wait. I will celebrate by playing 5k hands tomorrow at 5/10 to 15/30.I am entirely prepared to get raped. Im up nearly 10,000 over the past month (30 days) from 3/6 and 5/10.The anus is well lubed.

demolish the 1/2 game and ther 50 dollar live sit and goes when i rarely get the chance to...other than that i sit home watch poker on tv and on the internet all day eat what i want "dont get fat either at all' i colelct dolls liek circuis clowns ive got about 754 in my collection so far so i spend soem time searching ebay for dolls..thats about it
i'm starting to think a person like you couldn't possibly exist.come clean...this is a joke account right?nobody owns 700+ dolls from ebay and can't spell "circus"
i'm starting to think a person like you couldn't possibly exist.come clean...this is a joke account right?nobody owns 700+ dolls from ebay and can't spell "circus"
i promise everything i say is true

if you were more like me when u were my age than you would be a millionare by now....working a regular job i rather blow my brains out

does your mom let you eat ice cream for dinner and stay up as late as you want? freeeeeking awesome. when i turn 18 i'm sooooo outta here. my mom's a total drag. she's always sayin stupid **** trying to tell me to clean my room and im like no ****in way. and then she's all shut up and i'm all make me. she makes me so mad sometimes. i'm running away for two weeks just so when i get back she'll stop bein such a *****. know what i mean.demolish the 1/2 game? i don't know if $4/hr constitutes being a poker pro.
I was curios as to what most of the people that play here at FCP do for a living. not everyone here is a pro and it could be cool to get an insite into the everyday lifes of the "normal" players.I probably have one of the worse jobs. I a a petroleum transfer enginer..... (trying to glorify gas station attendent). I make minimum wage in oregon 7.50 an hour. I do supplement my income with poker, but am not confident enough in my game to quit my job.what do you do?
Auto Engineer for Toyota