I was curios as to what most of the people that play here at FCP do for a living. not everyone here is a pro and it could be cool to get an insite into the everyday lifes of the "normal" players.I probably have one of the worse jobs. I a a petroleum transfer enginer..... (trying to glorify gas station attendent). I make minimum wage in oregon 7.50 an hour. I do supplement my income with poker, but am not confident enough in my game to quit my job.what do you do?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was curios as to what most of the people that play here at FCP do for a living. not everyone here is a pro and it could be cool to get an insite into the everyday lifes of the "normal" players.I probably have one of the worse jobs. I a a petroleum transfer enginer..... (trying to glorify gas station attendent). I make minimum wage in oregon 7.50 an hour. I do supplement my income with poker, but am not confident enough in my game to quit my job.what do you do?
I figured you weren't a real engineer the second you spellt it wrong. I'm not one yet but will be in 2 years. Going to do a stage this winter for 15-20$/h. Save it up and try to last the rest of the year with it (which I won't and is why I have student debt).

I used to work for a pension fund management company. It was boring. Now I am trying to make money selling T-shirts. Feel free to check it out at www.halfemptyclothing.com. Sorry for the shameless self promotion, but I have been a member here for a while and I have never made a post promoting myself.

how do you spell it then? and does spellt have two t's?
No fair correcting your original post. I could have sworn you spelled it gigalo the first time.Am I losing my mind? :club:

Um.. I work for the alumni foundation at my college.Trying to get a job as a parking garage attendent.. so I can sit around and not have to beg people for money.

Trying to get a job as a parking garage attendent.. so I can sit around and not have to beg people for money.
Could I have beenA parking lot attendantCould I have beenA millionaire in bel air