I assist people when their balls get stuck in the sand.No, actually I am a sales rep, working with distributors in the janitorial supply industry. I make six figures... if you count the two zeros after the decimal point. Before that, I was a teacher and coach for 14 years, and then a recreation director at a church.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I post in forums( I didn't read thread, I'll presume that was not very original. Please accept my apologies if you read that lame joke. But it was probably better than reading all of this drivel afterwards)all seriousness aside.I'm a Actuary. Not accredited yet.

Going back to school to be a HS History teacher.
that'd be an intersting class to attend."In the begining, there were no High Schools. All the children of all ages would be in one big room together...."whatever your thing is dude.ok..I'm lametorious now. gotta go to bed.
I have a laser printer supply and service companyand part time male gigolo
Good thing you have the day job at the supply company to depend on (sw).I'm currently a media/financial consultant for a reputable company here in Carlsbad. I also go to school.

We had this thread a couple of months ago in OT, so I'll copy what I said there...My cover is that I'm a Computer Programmer for a pharmaceutical company. In actuality I do as little work as possible and surf places like FCP all day.

restaurateurwaiting/bartendingcurrently down with torn ACL and broken anklecheck out Fore Street, Street and Company, and Yosaku (Ni How Po Kai) Portland Mainethe schiznit of restaurant work$100 on a slow night to $350 on a good nightand I'm in Maine (low cost of living)I love all the work, cant wait to get back at it....

restaurateurwaiting/bartendingcheck out Fore Street, Street and Company, and Yosaku (Ni How Po Kai) Portland Mainethe schiznit of restaurant work
I have been to Fore Street. It's good, especially for Maine!ISAP, so good thing I have my day job as a VP Human Resources at a company that was #10 on the INC500. I will be retiring when this baby goes IPO or gets acquired.

"Director of IT Recruiting"I manage a few recruiters and do some account managing and recruiting...it's sweet. I work from home.

I write about poker ... for real. I saw an ad in the Boston Globe for a "poker writer" and was shocked to learn that there was a real office with real people and that I'd get to write about poker.Not good enough to write strategy articles, more about the latest trends, event coverage (got to watch the WSOP HORSE tourney, that was super cool), etc.

salesman for energy company part time here in uk.on slightly unrelated note, cannot believe your minimum wage is only 7dollars. in the uk they havent had that mimimum wage for about 6 years, its about 12.30 dollars now.

I need to get some of you to come work for me. I start a know nothing person at $10 an hour, any skills and you get $12.For tear downs late at night you get $20 an hourI guess I didn't realize how cheap you guys would work.BTW, I ran heavy equipment for 8 years, in the union $25 an hour and that was the funnest job there is. Look up the International Union of Operating Engineers in your area and check out apprentice programs. You make $12 an hour to start and they teach you how to drive bull dozers.After rethinking, I can't hire any of you guys. It's bad enough that one person in my company waste 2-3 hours a day on this site.