• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The ball drops. No, some say it falls. Others still, know that it is a mix of artistry and sheer force that plants the ball close. The knees bend and the ball rolls to the target. Slowly, slowly, slowly, slowly, then long. It's green's turn again. Slowly, slowly, slowly, and short. Just one ball left and two points placed. The shooter now cocks back, and BAM!!! the balls scatter from the target ball. The target ball moves further and further past the blue line. It's black's turn. Slowly, slowly, slowly, the ball rolls... and breaks! Not inside, and green is victorious once again! Canadian on the table tops. Cognac in snifters that no one wants to touch. Closer still, the sound of action. Junkies flock closer, and closer, and closer, until once again, they find themselves in the heat of the battle. This time with balls of all colors. The goal is different now. The prize is greater. Who will catch the card they need? Can a man win every hand without the other player having a chance? Yes, it has been proven so.
Wow, this almost brought tears to my eys.wait, nevermind I had gas.

Daniel had a bet with Barry and Phil that Gus Hassen wouldn't get hit by a bus. He lost and has to share his innerfeelings with total strangers in the form of a (very bad) poem.Just my .02 dollar

Okay..this one seems to do with a pool hall.I don't see what this one has to do with the others.It's really cool that Daniel is offering 100k in cash to whoever cracks this code.Thanks for the promo Daniel.

The ball drops. No, some say it falls. Others still, know that it is a mix of artistry and sheer force that plants the ball close. I don't know about the rest of you... but I think this guy should be banned from the forum...