Which Two Pros Would You Like To See Play Heads-up For Big Cash?

While I'd love to see a Negreanu-Ivey match, I dont really think it would matter who wins. Heads-up is too much of a coin flip. Unless its done like on the heads-up championship, say best of 5. Hachem-Negreanu might be good.

I think I'd really enjoy watching Daniel play Jamie Gold for a million. I'd love to see Gold trying to talk Daniel into calling or folding. I think Daniel would read him like a book.PairTheBoard :D
The way DN is going right now on HSP Gold would tell him to call and DN would just to see if he could get a split pot :club:

Matusow v. Ungar but not at poker. At who could rip more lines without having a heart attack.oh, oh and stupak v. preston, they play poker with unlimited chips and whoever dies first loses.

DN vs. Hellmuth would be a hell of a match. Lot of post flop play. I think DN would run him over a little too much though. DN vs. Ivey would be a great matchup. Matasow Hellmuth would be pure entertainment. That would have to be televisedMaybe Tiffany Williamson vs. Toda Leionidas.

Matasow v Tony G .... i saw them recently on tv in a tourney where they went heads up in hand and they were both berrating each other so badly it was very entertaining (actually it was Tony G being obnoxious and Mike not knowing how to quite handle it) I think that would a good match even if they weren't playing poker.

Matasow v Tony G .... i saw them recently on tv in a tourney where they went heads up in hand and they were both berrating each other so badly it was very entertaining (actually it was Tony G being obnoxious and Mike not knowing how to quite handle it) I think that would a good match even if they weren't playing poker.
LOL, i'd love to see that too.Curently, I'd like to see Doyle Brunson or Johnny Chan and Gus hanson go heads up. Also the Hanson Vs Stu would be awesome. Though they'd probably jsut both try to push the other around first hand and end up racing. 1 and done lol.

NLHE- Ivey vs Ungar or Ivey vs ChanLHE- Todd Brunson vs IveyO8- Negreanu vs MatusowPLO- Farha vs ChanStud- Reese vs ForrestStud8- Negreanu vs ForrestRazz- Seed vs Doyle BrunsonTriple Draw- Hansen vs JuandaMixed Games- Ivey vs Todd Brunson