Remember When ......

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Best Moments:1. Stumbling upon Dirty Dutch's blog ranks high on my list, along with him preceding to pretend he was a 19-year-old girl on myspace and actually having a guy buy him shoes in exchange for sex. 2. The old Royal Tour and Ron Mexico threads about them banging each other all day, every day.3. Redpill's story of getting robbed as a pizza man4. Myself making a complete idiot when I first joined, prompting me to change my account several months later5. Back in the day when there where "who is Smash?" threads6. When DNA4ever had the scary looking chick for an avatar and was the king of posting pictures

In the Daniel MS Paint thread. Whoever did the picture of Daniel shitting on Annie Duke's head is the hands down best post ever. I had to close the door to my office. I was laughing to the point of tears for about 5 mintues.

but that half doesn't counthow you doin cutie?
aww, you're sweet
In the Daniel MS Paint thread. Whoever did the picture of Daniel shitting on Annie Duke's head is the hands down best post ever. I had to close the door to my office. I was laughing to the point of tears for about 5 mintues.
someone link me to this thread, Im lazy
lol still makes me laugh
That was hilarious......haev we head from the deaf guy since?Also was funny (and I cannot remember to to attribute it to) was when they said:sldkas lkdfhjkh iglfkglkfjgl ljkdgl;kjd"I just threw my copy of Super System on the keyboard and it made more sense than you did"Still LOL at that one.Bass

remember when a bunch of us stayed up for the whole TOC hoping that Matusow would win and then he did.thats what this years wsop me should have been :club:

the "open-farrell"
Playing LHE at a HORSE table last night. Folded to me, I raise with AJ, BB calls. Flop comes A77, BB open-farrels (of course in a heads-up pot it totally defeats the original purpose of the open-farrel, but still). I guess he didn't like his infinity-1 odds. On topic - the Ron Mexico blind guy post is one of the best. Other great ones are of course the open-farrel, the 2-pair beats trips (also by Jfarrel I believe). And if any of you haven't read it, the first 4 or 5 pages of the couch thread are hilarious.
Playing LHE at a HORSE table last night. Folded to me, I raise with AJ, BB calls. Flop comes A77, BB open-farrels (of course in a heads-up pot it totally defeats the original purpose of the open-farrel, but still). I guess he didn't like his infinity-1 odds. On topic - the Ron Mexico blind guy post is one of the best. Other great ones are of course the open-farrel, the 2-pair beats trips (also by Jfarrel I believe). And if any of you haven't read it, the first 4 or 5 pages of the couch thread are hilarious.
rofl ok

DDIDM's "American Beauty" thread. One of my all time favorites, and one of the main threads made me feel like this place was more then a bunch of internet screen names.

there are a lot of great moments, but there is only one greatest moment.The greatest moment occured when DN finally admitted his undying love for speedz99, in a post most of us could not believe was real.
That definately was one of the funniest things I've ever read.
That definately was one of the funniest things I've ever read.
funny and disturbing all at the same time
To Speedz: Your words are warm like butter, they flow from those luscious lips like grapes from a vine. Oh how I would love to caress those silky lips.... *sigh* With every passing day that I'm away from you my heart aches with sadness. Your posts, oh how they bring a smile to my face... the posts fill that gaping void of not being able to spoon with you nightly. No one could understand our love... our forbidden love. A poker fan and a poker player crossing paths on the internet. They mock you Speedz, but I know our love is so strong that they could never take that away from us. No longer will I hide from the world. In fact, when I play in the next WPT tournament my hat will not read "Full Contact Poker." No, instead, it will simply read, "I love Speedz." Sweet dreams my love.... be strong.

I cant believe noone mentioned Protege final table night!!Wheres Jerry? Sitting for 81847483 hours bc they kept delaying itA like 100 page thread made in 1 night, that was good