Remember When ......

I lol'd that I found a post by ME in that thread - I was way ahead of the BigDmcgee should get his stuff curve --oops - I kept on reading --- we got in to it a bit too...LOL'Z

Even though I wasn't in the pool and am notgetting sent any prize, I'm bumping this becauseI believe in the cause of the OP and the others.
BigD - do you post on a golf forum with the same sn?Wonder why this guy isn't a mod anymore??
You people need to lay the fuck off.
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One last thread, my favorite flame war of all time, starting the bitter, short lived, but brutal beef between me and Iowa's finest, which garnered me the nick name " Poo poo mc muffins" and I eventually caused Iowa's finest to get so mad ( due to my thread chronically why he's the worst poster of all time, with empirical evidence to back it up) he went on melt down, spammed the forum, for which he got bannedThis thread was the begining of all that, and it starts innocently enough... about poker rooms in NC. Then Iowa's finest makes a comment about how you should move to southern ill ( of all god awful places) and makes a crack about chicago. Well, I went to college in chicago, and I LOVE the town, and I hate southern Ill, so I posted this..

Screw your cousin, tip a cow, and use crystal meth. Maybe your want to work in a seed plant, or a hog confinement factory? Southern Illinios is for you. Igrorant? Rac ist? Xenophobic? Southern Illinios is for you. My families from near Iowa city in amish coutnry, and I've driven 1 80 between the shinning beacon of the midwest that is chicago and nebraska many times as I attended northwestern, and at no time did I ever get tempted to stop in one of the many **** hole towns west of chicago in the freaking boondocks of Illinios. But at least that part of the state is the North. Down Southern Illinios way, you might as well be living in the Ozarks or the Appilancian mountains.
That post is pretty much a head shot, IMO.. speaking of head shots, Iowa's response was threatening to kill me..
my reply- well little di ck mcgee i live in about 35 minutes NE of st louis in south ill (4hours south from chi-town) next time your coming this way give me a call, ill give you my cell phone #, and stop on by for a good old a ss kicking. i got ar-15 with plenty of rounds, so if you ever got time between getting head from your mom and fu cking your sister then stop on by.by they way UNC sucks and duck fuke, no wonder you sound like a ****** bag you went to northwestern.
and the thread degenerates into like 13 pages of flame war, between Iowa and the various FCP chicago residents that pile onto him, I ended up missing most of it, but this thread kills me to read over.. LOL I really do miss Iowa's finest and our flames, I don't really flame with people that much anymore, it sure is fun, though Iowa's fish in a barrel sort of flaming.. anyway, here's the thread.. if you want more iowa's finest goodness, click on his name and read any of his posts..http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...c=14073&hl=
I lol'd that I found a post by ME in that thread - I was way ahead of the BigDmcgee should get his stuff curve --oops - I kept on reading --- we got in to it a bit too...LOL'ZBigD - do you post on a golf forum with the same sn?Wonder why this guy isn't a mod anymore??
yeah, I was pretty abrasive back in those days.. I didn't even know custom wasn't a mod anymore, what happened with that?

Who knows, he's not listed as a mod - It just shows "members" and his only posts recently have all been about wrestling in the Chris Benoit thread. Who cares really. Good riddance dooosh

I was trying to come up with the exact spot of StrippersNBlow's Epic Story, and found this little gem instead:I think this is actually BkIce's introductory post to FCP.. Someone give me a cookie!
I :club: that the first reply is TP/MM. Who knew??? When someone bumped his "stake me" thread a while ago that was classic. (especially when people didn't realize it was three years old and thought he'd gone busto)
I :club: that the first reply is TP/MM. Who knew??? When someone bumped his "stake me" thread a while ago that was classic. (especially when people didn't realize it was three years old and thought he'd gone busto)
lol yeah, that "stake me" thread was the internutz..
I'm not sure it was strippers and blow, I know the story is ABOUT strippers and blow.... I'll go ask the sick thread if anyone has a link..
Please do, I fried my eyeballz for about 20 minutes trying to find it, needle in a haystack.. our search features leave a lot to be desired sometimes...

Good idea going through old nostalgia threads -- great way to kill time working night shiftCame across this gem of a post. I think it calls Chrozzo's whole character in to question personally...

hi

We really need to get all these into one thread, call it "Hall of Fame" and just sticky it. Seriously, this needs to happen. Zach, make it so! :club:

Turd gets alot of flack for starting too many threads, in some circles, but I think he's gold.
He's one of a kind, thats for sure!And as far as Miss Idaho is concerned, she pretty much brought that all on herself. Gotta thank her for starting this thread, tho.
I remember the schmozzle when (on the topic of Miss Idaho's belly avatar) Marion Sauce got access to the full actual photo and posted it (or a link to it - whatev) and people were a lot less impressed with the full view...lol
Miss Ho, and what is fondly remembered as her Aluminum Siding shirt:vegas101005mf3.jpg