Remember When ......

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now this one is too obvious to even worry about.
This is god's special snowflake of lame posts, and a nutshell example of why ( many) of the mods in here are little dictators, humorless, hypocrites and borderline insane.
FMP
One of my personal favorites...PACT
I think that couch thread is the greatest super thread in FCP history.. something grew into something so huge after starting so small ( the army and the called in sick threads are obviously amazing too, but the topic of the couch, the thread should have been like 3 posts long, not a super thread, which was what was so great about it.

Good idea with the archive thread. Nice to see feedback and suggestions get implemented.Is there any way for posts in there to be just the thread link and brief description of it, instead of having them discussed IN the thread as well? I think that will become cluttered and unreadable in short order, no? (as quickly exhibited by the first two donk posts in there) Find a link, post it with a summary of what went on, and let it go. No need for a "2nd" in the stickied thread.

I think that couch thread is the greatest super thread in FCP history.. something grew into something so huge after starting so small ( the army and the called in sick threads are obviously amazing too, but the topic of the couch, the thread should have been like 3 posts long, not a super thread, which was what was so great about it.
I didnt really care one way or another about the couch thread...Didnt really even read it to tell the truthI like the pact thread because it mocked the crazy FCP poker room crap and actually predicted its downfall.Joey is gold as Daniel in this post...Our "spokesman" LOL
I didnt really care one way or another about the couch thread...Didnt really even read it to tell the truthI like the pact thread because it mocked the crazy FCP poker room crap and actually predicted its downfall.Joey is gold as Daniel in this post...Our "spokesman" LOL
OMG that post is hilarious too..predicting FCP's poker room downfall wasn't exactly Nostrodamian. Just sayin'
I loved that man. Really. Everything about him. I'm not exaggerating when I say that he's done the following things for me, aside from just being the most entertaining forum poster ever:Improve my poker income by 70+%, overall.Give me the only consistently accurate Omaha advice I've had to this day.Cause me to start to question the existence of a God.That's a good post, but I've read through most of them in the last year, and there are dozens that are better. Though I have stolen and used that on other boards.
I loved that man. Really. Everything about him. I'm not exaggerating when I say that he's done the following things for me, aside from just being the most entertaining forum poster ever:Improve my poker income by 70+%, overall.Give me the only consistently accurate Omaha advice I've had to this day.Cause me to start to question the existence of a God.That's a good post, but I've read through most of them in the last year, and there are dozens that are better. Though I have stolen and used that on other boards.
Were you dissapointed that he lied so much?I say this as if it's fact. I"m only parroting the general consensus.I loved him too and also give him credit for building interest in the Strategy discusions and increasing my income
Were you dissapointed that he lied so much?I say this as if it's fact. I"m only parroting the general consensus.I loved him too and also give him credit for building interest in the Strategy discusions and increasing my income
Im not exactly sure what he did or didn't lie about.. it didn't bother me one bit, it's not like he was my personal lord and savior or something, it doesn't take away from the humor of his posts nor the wisdom of his strat.
Im not exactly sure what he did or didn't lie about.. it didn't bother me one bit, it's not like he was my personal lord and savior or something, it doesn't take away from the humor of his posts nor the wisdom of his strat.
Yeah, I don't care if he made up every personal fact. It's unlikely that he was really a successful writer, or a scholarship Harvard alum, et cetera. But that has nothing to do with anything.
Not only did I create that thread, but I bumped it this morning, and also linked it in here like three pages ago.
My bad - I put it in the archive thread a bit ago, just linked it here out of habit.Wasn't trying to steal your thunder or anything...
My bad - I put it in the archive thread a bit ago, just linked it here out of habit.
I'm not sure why, but I was actually pissed for a second that you linked my thread full of links. I swear. I actually articulated the expression, "how dare he?" Man, if indignation were gonorrhoea, McGee would be this forum's collective slutty sister, and I think I need a round of antibiotics.
I'm not sure why, but I was actually pissed for a second that you linked my thread full of links. I swear. I actually articulated the expression, "how dare he?" Man, if indignation were gonorrhoea, McGee would be this forum's collective slutty sister, and I think I need a round of antibiotics.
hahahahahah

It was at least mentioned on one of the first pages, but I think the Gen.Pop. monkeys need to be cultured for once, and I always assumed that it was underread, if at all, by these...types. So I introduce to you, and not just because she's me -- Lindsey.

It was at least mentioned on one of the first pages, but I think the Gen.Pop. monkeys need to be cultured for once, and I always assumed that it was underread, if at all, by these...types. So I introduce to you, and not just because she's me -- Lindsey.
96% because it's you, however.