Remember When ......

unfortunately he is the spokesperson for the baseball postseason. hence october. And, in one of these they were discussing the best 'staches among baseballers
Oh I actually love baseball, just don't keep up with it much any more. Now in addition to steriods I have another reason to not pay attention to it much.
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only get mad at rickrollers if they fool me into clicking the link. It pretty much puts me on life tilt.Or, if they link to that one that is impossible to close.Then it's time for the ban hammer!Seriously though, I like what 2p2 said in their rules... something along the lines of "if it's not extraordinarily well framed, and very funny, instaban".

I only get mad at rickrollers if they fool me into clicking the link. It pretty much puts me on life tilt.Or, if they link to that one that is impossible to close.Then it's time for the ban hammer!Seriously though, I like what 2p2 said in their rules... something along the lines of "if it's not extraordinarily well framed, and very funny, instaban".
Well I never saw BigD's, but the fact that it was in his sig, and that he said it was a link to his blog, that's a lot more original than most rick rolls which basically are like "hey check out the video of me kicking *** in the sunday million" where you can tell right away what they are.
Yeah slippery slope is a common logical falacy, you need to come up with something better than that to show why having an unfunny link in your sig is something that needs to be stopped. He isn't creating new threads just to rick roll people.
The link was deceptive as it was titled one thing but went to something else. There are times when we set policies and we hope that the members of the forum will respect them when we do. Rickrolls were a problem and we set a policy that we don't want them. The rickroll was in his sig just to thumb his nose at that policy.If somebody hadn't gone and posted about 30 of them and then that person's supporters also posted them when we took action then there wouldn't be a problem and we wouldn't have been forced to have the no rickroll policy.
The link was deceptive as it was titled one thing but went to something else. There are times when we set policies and we hope that the members of the forum will respect them when we do. Rickrolls were a problem and we set a policy that we don't want them. The rickroll was in his sig just to thumb his nose at that policy.If somebody hadn't gone and posted about 30 of them and then that person's supporters also posted them when we took action then there wouldn't be a problem and we wouldn't have been forced to have the no rickroll policy.
What is your policy on the 'Tayroll'?
what if we stopped using a that one damn song and used a different one likethis
If Ron Mexico says it's okay then there won't be a problem since he's our expert in that area.
Letting people post links that appear to be one thing but are something else is dangerous. This time it's a rickroll but it could just as easily be something malicious.
LMAO I'm gonna go with both lame and moron.
This is god's special snowflake of lame posts, and a nutshell example of why ( many) of the mods in here are little dictators, humorless and borderline insane.
(I'm scanning some of the links, and then come back to read this and almost forget...it's not one of the links. Yeah, I explained the irony. does that ruin it?)
I got it, you're not dealing with morons here.

Well, How about I do both with one shot? So I didn't know anything about someone having posted 30 rick rolls in one night, I had just found out about the phenomenon a day or two before this post. It was during the whole Vinny Vinh thing. This was my very first rick roll ( I think I've done maybe 3 including my sig) and I must say, I knocked it out of the park, it was the camel that broke that straw's back. It was the perfect rick roll, because everyone thought Vinh was dead and was desperate to find out news about it.. how much people freaked out about the horror of the rick roll I thought was hilarious then, and honestly still do.. it's people's reaction to it that makes it funny, the disproportionate amount of anger and rage from something that is really harmless and juvenile. People getting mad over nothing has always and will always make me laugh. You will notice in the first thread taht the rick roll link has been deleted, because, I mean.. we need to protect people from this kind of evil.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...173&hl=vinhhttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...mp;hl=rick+roll