Remember When ......

Friday, September 30th, 2005, 7:10 AM Post #20 my wifes name starts with "D", my name starts with "A" so therefore we have the pussy whipped name of dna4ever :oops: Hah, this was in the names thread, Lame !!Guy can't get by the filter.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but on another note What happend to Guinevar
I still occasionally look up his purevolume page. I like a few of his songs. The site says that he got married so obviously wife>poker.His name is Neal Landfield if you want to check it out.
Brilliant !Great memory !
TREBOR just posted under the FCP NAMES thread under his new handle RCHANG... was he the guy that someone found out his address and posted the google map link? that was funny everyone was all riled up...
  • 3 months later...
I still occasionally look up his purevolume page. I like a few of his songs. The site says that he got married so obviously wife>poker.His name is Neal Landfield if you want to check it out.
I am honored you like some of my attempts at music.I hope everyone is doing well.Neal
Just back in the day when there were about 200 members and everyone knew each other, that was good times.Favorite threads:5. Trips beating 2 pair4. Open Farreling3. Actors playing Poker Players2. The Protege Final Table Thread1. DN Avatar MS Paint threadAlso the old Strat forums with Iceman, Smash, and when people like Kdawg used to post in there. I just remember threads with Smash and Absolute (may he rot in hell) arguing with each other for 100 posts or so.
HAHA, I started the thread of Actors playing poker players. I wanted to start a thread that was one of the best and I think I succeeded. I remember even Daniel said he loved the post.I am to lazy to post the link myself but searching my name will most likely get you there.
  • 7 months later...

The time I started a rail thread for me saying I was gonna take down a Pokerstars Deep Stack tourney..and then 12+ hours later....I won the whole damn thing. The final hand was nuts with 30+ railbirds going nuts...........called my shot...pretty sweet.

The time I started a rail thread for me saying I was gonna take down a Pokerstars Deep Stack tourney..and then 12+ hours later....I won the whole damn thing. The final hand was nuts with 30+ railbirds going nuts...........called my shot...pretty sweet.
edit no ban but it was not a nice response
How about when everyone told Beans to drop dead?lol., now he's well respected
They still do...Only by a few, but Mexican beer sales skyrocketed at the very least
yeah.I missed the Beans bandwagon.But I never hated him either.
BEST SUPPORTER EVER!

the belly av was nicecan't believe that no one mentioned the Dreamclown matches and trash talking threadsThe roll out party, but all i could do was sit and wait here for it (still waiting on the invite DN)