Okay first off I know there is a Bad Beat and Strategy Forum but I need some advice. Lately I have been running cold, not in poker but on airplanes. I have had about 6 plane trips in the last month and 4 outta 6 times I have been seated right in front of a screaming baby. No joke, I'm not sure how it has happened. I recently got back from New York and on the plane ride back, again, I had not only a screaming toddler, but a toddler who would yell for hours on end about wanting apple juice.Okay, I have gone outside my bankroll before and it has almost broke me. I now have proper bankroll management and will no longer go for private jets or first-class. I have to stick to Coach until i move up. I also understand that seat selection, according to Mike Matusow, is 80% of all plane rides. I keep putting my money in with a 95% chance no to sit directly in front of a screaming child but keep getting sucked out on. Can someone help me, what do I do next. Should I approach a different airline or even purchase tickets sooner?

At least there weren't any snakes on those mother****ing planes.
There are snakes on this mutha fucing plane!shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

on my last plane trip to vegas, two friends and i played a series of tourneys (NL). i did well, one friend did not do well. i ended up heads up with him at $T200 vs. $T14 000. he said, after losing every tourney, that if he lost this one, he was done with poker for good. sadly, for him, i came back to win, battling a broken spirit through blind aggression (there are no friends in poker) and turned him off poker (with the help of a few dirty vegas suckouts), maybe forever. oh well... chip and a chair,planes, bad beats, blah...edit: variance will deliver you a seat beside a horny swedish model in a few flights, ride it out.

on my last plane trip to vegas, two friends and i played a series of tourneys (NL). i did well, one friend did not do well. i ended up heads up with him at $T200 vs. $T14 000. he said, after losing every tourney, that if he lost this one, he was done with poker for good. sadly, for him, i came back to win, battling a broken spirit through blind aggression (there are no friends in poker) and turned him off poker (with the help of a few dirty vegas suckouts), maybe forever. oh well... chip and a chair,planes, bad beats, blah...edit: variance will deliver you a seat beside a horny swedish model in a few flights, ride it out.
QFMFT!Round trip tickets to Sweden: about $1,000.00Expensive fancy food: Too much money to think about.Hooking up w/ hot swedish ***** on the way home: PRICELESS. Happened a year ago.
Okay first off I know there is a Bad Beat and Strategy Forum but I need some advice. Lately I have been running cold, not in poker but on airplanes. I have had about 6 plane trips in the last month and 4 outta 6 times I have been seated right in front of a screaming baby. No joke, I'm not sure how it has happened. I recently got back from New York and on the plane ride back, again, I had not only a screaming toddler, but a toddler who would yell for hours on end about wanting apple juice.Okay, I have gone outside my bankroll before and it has almost broke me. I now have proper bankroll management and will no longer go for private jets or first-class. I have to stick to Coach until i move up. I also understand that seat selection, according to Mike Matusow, is 80% of all plane rides. I keep putting my money in with a 95% chance no to sit directly in front of a screaming child but keep getting sucked out on. Can someone help me, what do I do next. Should I approach a different airline or even purchase tickets sooner?
First class/business class or deal with it.
Okay, I have gone outside my bankroll before and it has almost broke me. I now have proper bankroll management and will no longer go for private jets or first-class. I have to stick to Coach until i move up.
I call BS, If you could afford a private jet, you can afford noise canceling head phones.3 years ago the Boeing Business Jet partial ownership program:$11 million down$65,000 a month $5,500 per flight hour200 max hours a year
Get there early and get an exit row seat. At least that eliminates the possibility of having a crying kid right in your row.
I'm not sure you meant that he would have a space inbetween him and the kid... but I got the impression that you meant he could open up the exit hatch and throw the kid out. I don't know, maybe it's just my sick mind at work. :club:
snakes are almost as scary as arabs
That may be politically incorrect, but be honest. If someone came on the plane wiyh 5 snakes would that really scare you more than if 5 arabs walked on board?

I feel your pain Sweetdaddy, yesterday was the worst airport travel day I've ever experienced. Everything that could go wrong, did. Delays, annoying ****ing kids, back pain, lost baggage, shitty food. Why don't you you go to www.midnightprowl.com, that should make you feel better.

I call BS, If you could afford a private jet, you can afford noise canceling head phones.3 years ago the Boeing Business Jet partial ownership program:$11 million down$65,000 a month $5,500 per flight hour200 max hours a year
Yeah Ive never flown on a private jet, its just an example of going out of your bankroll, Now if they had cigars on a private jet we could combine our bankrolls....
I feel your pain Sweetdaddy, yesterday was the worst airport travel day I've ever experienced. Everything that could go wrong, did. Delays, annoying ****ing kids, back pain, lost baggage, shitty food. Why don't you you go to www.midnightprowl.com, that should make you feel better.
1. Your a ******2. 3 times last night, i did feel better :club: