***official Espn Main Event Pay Per View Thread***

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

90 minuets!!! wtf lol
Who is up for some PS2 NCAA 07 online action? Seriously...I suck at the game, but it will probably last 90 minutes

DONK OFF!I smooth fold JJ there in a cash game, or if I'm deep I call knowing I am behind and I try to hit a set.I picked up a great ell on Gold.When he is weak he starts talking, but more importantly when he is very strong he is very quiet and still. Look for this.

im going to listen to the last 2 circut episodes even though ive heard one of them. maybe ill go listen to the matusow and new cut crew episode. <<top 5 best circut episodes ever

I think this is obvious, but if Allen Cunningham goes on to win the whole thing and overcomes the almost 4 to 1 chip lead Jamie has on him it'll be one the best accomplishments in WSOP history. Either way I'm betting he gets at least second.

I'm really hoping Cunningham or Wasicka double through Gold. Then we will have something that resembles a close game.
preferably cunningham AINEC
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh why cudnt they play the level out. WHY JACK EIFFEL WHYYY
he's too dumb to count above 30 million.
DONK OFF!I smooth fold JJ there in a cash game, or if I'm deep I call knowing I am behind and I try to hit a set.I picked up a great ell on Gold.When he is weak he starts talking, but more importantly when he is very strong he is very quiet and still. Look for this.
so KK is considered to be weak now?

I've always thought that the WSOP music sounds like prison movie music. I'm sure someone's mentioned this before, but I thought I'd say it anyway.And on the subject of poker music, does anyone else find themselves singing along with the guitar riffs from the PPT?

they prolly wanted to color up all those chips gold just won...
I think Negreanu bribed them to go to dinner.He's got a very elaborate plan. The reason he bribed Jimmy off the Protege show was for this: He's going to sneak in during dinner and put chips from GOld's stack into cunningham's.BOO-YA!jennyfarrellgc2.png