***official Espn Main Event Pay Per View Thread***

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

122. Jamie Gold calls from the cutoff and Richard Lee raises from the small blind to $1,200,000. Gold reraises to $4,000,000 and Lee moves all in. Gold immediately calls and shows QQ. Lee turns over JJ and will need to improve. The board comes KK3610 and Richard Lee has been eliminated from the tournament in 6th place.

I lay it down without thinking.How do some of these people make it this far?
for real their are only 4 hands gold can have their QQ KK AA AK, and If I was Lee I would fold Queens and down and AK, KK I would think to not insta all in.
If I ever went broke with that stack in that spot with JJ I would kill myself.100% serious.
AMENthe tell on gold is.........the way he threw the chips in for the intial call. Very sloppy, just threw them in. I put him on AA tho....

dude, its not a big deal that he has that many chips, he is going to start pushing and pushing ad allen is gonna realize that and trap jamie. Just b/c he has 50 mil doesnt mean he is a shoe in.You are never a shoe in in this game

I love the internet...whats sucks is there is no way i'll make it through the next big break with work tomorrow

for real their are only 4 hands gold can have their QQ KK AA AK, and If I was Lee I would fold Queens and down and AK, KK I would think to not insta all in.
Also Gold called way to quickyly, I might fold QQ there. But if the it ended up the right call. GO ALLEN!!!
dude, its not a big deal that he has that many chips, he is going to start pushing and pushing ad allen is gonna realize that and trap jamie. Just b/c he has 50 mil doesnt mean he is a shoe in.You are never a shoe in in this game
true...but hez as close as you can get w/o winning. Just the look on the allens face says it all.